Count Playing Fetch

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Count

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Two hours!!!! Who got tired first? You? Or Count?
Yep. Two hours. I have a very energetic kitty. Count got tired. He started to take his time before bringing the toy back. That usually means the game is about to end. But it didn't end because of that, it ended because the toy got stuck under the couch. He usually meows for a few minutes when he loses a toy to the couch, but this time he just got on my lap, kneaded and headbutted while purring for a few minutes and then fell asleep.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, 2 hours!
And I never thought cats could play fetch! What a smart one!

When i throw something for my cats to fetch, either they ignore me or they just catch and keep. If I try to retrieve it, I'd get a double swat. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Count

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow, 2 hours!
And I never thought cats could play fetch! What a smart one!

When i throw something for my cats to fetch, either they ignore me or they just catch and keep. If I try to retrieve it, I'd get a double swat. :lol:
We play fetch only when he feels like it. He has a specific toy that he brings me when he wants to play. Otherwise if I throw something, the same thing happens that happens to you.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My Ruby doesn't play fetch, but she does like baseball/tennis, where I throw the ball, and she bats it back at me. Then I "fetch" it and throw it to her again. But our game never lasts any where near 2 hours! Probably because the human gets exhausted chasing and fetching the ball. :lol:

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Glad to see Count doing so well!! Brought back memories of my first cat, Tawny (RIP). He would play fetch and loved every minute of it. I didn't train him, he just came that way! :rolleyes:

No such luck with either Gracie (RIP) who would catch the toy/ball and keep it. And now with Feeby, she mostly just watches the item as if flies by her! In her 'spryer' days, she would jump up to bat it down - but, then expect you to come get it and throw it again. :anticipation: