Could use some good thoughts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When he first went in, they said 2 days, but that didn’t happen. I don’t see a lot of improvement yet. He is still confused and hallucinating. As far as my sleeping, my doctor has prescribed something for me. I called because my blood pressure is climbing and I was worried about that. I will pick it up tomorrow on the way home.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He can potentially come home today. At least that was the thinking yesterday. After I scolded him, he started taking the medications and not giving the nurses a hard time. He is usually the most mild, laid back teddy bear of a man but this disease made him into a really nasty person (not to me, but the nurses). He told me he understands that he has to take the medications from now on at home so that is a plus. I have to say my kids have been WONDERFUL through out this! Very helpful even though 2 live close to 100 miles away and with covid, the visiting hours at the hospital conflicted with work schedules (9 to 5 visiting only).

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm relieved that he will now take his meds. You have some catching up to do with sleep, sweetie!
Please take a pill tonight, your mind and body need it.💖
xxxxxxx

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I have to say my kids have been WONDERFUL through out this! Very helpful even though 2 live close to 100 miles away and with covid, the visiting hours at the hospital conflicted with work schedules (9 to 5 visiting only).
It means a lot to have a support system and I'm glad your kids have been there to lend comfort for your husband and you. 🤗

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you got a good night's rest and hubby is doing better be it at home or hospital.💖

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He came home yesterday and is not giving any hassle about taking his medicines. I have a bunch of phone calls to make today to schedule follow up appointments with the various doctors he saw, and I have to pick up his new medicines but I don't plan on doing much else. We are both going to just take it easy today.