Kitten
Purraise
image.jpg
Thank you for taking a look

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She would be considered a brown spotted tabby Domestic Shorthair, since she doesn't have papers, however, what I find interesting is that she does have some hints of rosettes (above her front legs), as well as a random spotting pattern (vs. the linear spotting that comes with a broken mackerel tabby), so that does point to some possible Bengal ancestry! Her ears are also placed high on her head; giving her that "alert" expression. Maybe one of her grandparents was a Bengal. She's a gorgeous kitten!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ladybug09

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She would be considered a brown spotted tabby Domestic Shorthair, since she doesn't have papers, however, what I find interesting is that she does have some hints of rosettes (above her front legs), as well as a random spotting pattern (vs. the linear spotting that comes with a broken mackerel tabby), so that does point to some possible Bengal ancestry! Her ears are also placed high on her head; giving her that "alert" expression. Maybe one of her grandparents was a Bengal. She's a gorgeous kitten!
Thank you

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Not bengal herself but may have a granddad whom was. OR she is a normal spotted tabby moggie with no fine connections

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ladybug09

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Abyeb knows what's up. My knowledge of pure bred cats is very limited. :flail:

By the way, welcome to the cat site!! We're glad to welcome you, and I hope you stick around. Dont be afraid to ask questions!
Thank you

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I agree, this girl looks like she has some diluted bengal blood in her. Those ears are really big, though, so she may also have some other breed appart from our all-time-favourite domestic short hair, unless feral and stray cats in your area have really big ears naturaly, of course.

yomamab

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm not very good at IDing cat breeds, but I did want to say that your kitty is very pretty! I love the markings on it.