Could I Get Some Of Those Good Ole TCS Vibes...Please

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am on the way to the vet with two of my babies. Black has running nose and eyes and congested and Sassy acts like her throat is sore and keeps gagging like and swallowing. So, please could you send some of those TCS vibes for my babies??

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Speedy recovery to your poor sick babies!! They will be well again soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much for the you guys, I just got back from the vet w/the babies, and Sassy has a severe red throat and Black has Upper Respiratory. Both were given a shot of antibiotics and oral antibiotics (Cephalexin) for ten days. He gave me enough antibiotics to treat Katie and Prince, since he said they would probably get it too!! Lil Prince has been sneezing for two days too. So, hopefully this medication will get them ALL on the road to recovery.

Thanks again for the vibes, I just knew that it would work!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww poor babies ... more vibes headed yor way for all of them

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh dear, your babies are feeling yucky, poor little ones
You're such an excellent Mom to swiftly get them to the Vet for treatment. Hopefully, giving Katie and Prince prophylactic antibiotics will catch this nasty infection before it has a chance to cause them significant symptoms. Please feel better soon, Black and Sassy!
You sure will have your hands full for the next 10 days with your entire family on antibiotics, Paula! Sending lots of get well energy your way!

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Paulena

Thanks so much for the you guys, I just got back from the vet w/the babies, and Sassy has a severe red throat and Black has Upper Respiratory. Both were given a shot of antibiotics and oral antibiotics (Cephalexin) for ten days. He gave me enough antibiotics to treat Katie and Prince, since he said they would probably get it too!! Lil Prince has been sneezing for two days too. So, hopefully this medication will get them ALL on the road to recovery.

Thanks again for the vibes, I just knew that it would work!!
Oh the poor things!!! I pray they all get better very quickly.