Corrupt a Wish

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
You have a very comfortable car, but it's shaped like a giant baby carriage and the chauffeur speaks in baby talk.
Baby talk, ha!!!! My least fave quality unless speaking to our kitties

They do but they come back to life living in a house next to you.

I wish I had a pilot's license and a Gulfstream jet.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
You have a pilot's license and a Gulfstream jet, but the jet is mysteriously drawn to the actual Gulf Stream, lands there and sinks into the ocean.

I wish I could fly like Superman.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
You can and you do but you fly into North Korea and have to live with Kim Jong-un

I wish I could own a beach house in the French Riviera

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A neverending stream of Cats from all over the world make a pilgrimage to your house to empty their litterboxes onto your lawn.

I wish people who flick cigarette butts out of car windows would spontaneously combust.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
They do spontaneously combust, but all the people spontaneously combusting causes global warming to rapidly accelerate and the air to become so polluted that the earth cannot sustain life.

I wish I could travel the universe seeing quasars, supernovae, double and triple stars, star nurseries and the effects of black holes.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so cheap everyone is able to afford it, and it's so reliable that it even has a "favorites" setting to save a number of places. Unfortunately this results in rampant telefragging when 70% of the population explodes after favoriting various fast food places and they all try to teleport to them at the same time.

I wish that would actually happen, it'd be hilarious to watch.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nobody feels sadness, everyone is always angry instead and the entire human race ends up murdering eachother in fits of uncontrolled rage that would put the Hulk to shame.

I wish people breathed water instead of air.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
people breathe water instead of air, but all of the water in the world is thus corrupted and puts all of the sea-life to death.

I wish I could go see a Broadway musical.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He does, but now he sheds so much the house needs vacuuming every single day!

I wish every fall would have one hard freeze to clean everything up (including bugs and weeds) and then return to 'nicer' temps, until spring! (like 50's or 60's) A few colder days for some pretty snow.