Cordless water fountain?

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone tried a cordless water fountain? Have you found one you are happy with? Thoughts? Recommendations? (I'm in the US)
Thanks in advance!

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
I use this one! Sadly it runs off of triple A’s, rather than a lithion (so I normally run it off of USB power), but it works nicely on eco mode(cycles on and off at even intervals, which I prefer when it’s connected to power, anyway) for around 3 weeks on 5 triple A’s.

Its quite quiet, and I’ve had no issues with it. It’s not too annoying to clean, either! :>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! If I get a batter charger and rechargeable batteries, that should work fine.

One of my cats has an insatiable appetite for electrical cords.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oops, the link doesn't work for me. Can you please tell me what it's called, and where you get it? :-)

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, my apologies! Does this link work? If not, it’s called Eversweet 3 by Petkit :>

Edit: I have no clue why the url keeps redirecting to some 1 star reviewed fountain on Amazon UK o_O here’s just the text link without formatting! Pet Supplies : PETKIT Cat Dog Water Fountain Stainless Steel, Ultra-Quiet Pet Water Fountain for Cats Dogs, Automatic Cat Dog Water Dispenser with Burnout Prevention Pump, Smart LED Light, Dual Working Mode : Amazon.com

Edit 2: looks like something might be going awry with TCS, it keeps altering the Amazon URL :/ here’s one last try with a link shortener! https://cutt.ly/lkt4ul7 <- this should work, does for me, anyway! ^^

Last edited: