Copy Cats!

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are a few pics of greg and arnold, brothers born at the some time. Interestingly, even though arent really attached to each other, they do spend time together. They also share similar physical mannerisms and postures. When we first adopted them, we had trouble distinguishing who was who, but I guess like parents with twins, we now can usually easily tell the difference.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ZukoCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here are a few pics of greg and arnold, brothers born at the some time. Interestingly, even though arent really attached to each other, they do spend time together. They also share similar physical mannerisms and postures. When we first adopted them, we had trouble distinguishing who was who, but I guess like parents with twins, we now can usually easily tell the difference.
I’m seeing double 😳😳 So interesting how that happens! My in laws have the brother to our golden from the same litter, he looks very different from her, but a lot of their mannerism and they way they do things are the same, even though they were raised in different houses!

Also, those are some fluffy boys! I love that hair! I love Zukos fluffy tail, but I kind of wish he had more of that mane too!