Cool Markings

Richard2121

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Richard3.jpg

This is Richard the Bengal/Siamese Mix (Mom is purebred Siamese and Dad is purebred Bengal). He is like a cat version of an oreo, Bengal on the outside and Siamese on the inside. Super loving, affectionate, smart and cuddly with a laid back personality but also still looks like a crazy bengal :lol:

PipersMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Piper doesn't have cool or interesting markings, aside from maybe her nearly evenly split face:

But she does have a short tail (bad picture, but the best I could find where you can see it) :

She also has an uncanny ability to look completely annoyed with me and my camera:

And ultimately give me this "I'll kill you while you're sleeping" stare:

:dunno::lol:

Silly4buttons cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
11EAFF01-4320-4527-A896-01BDD645D77E.jpeg
Barley he was a rescue off CL Very sketchy on why they want rehome him the women said her didn’t trust him around their newborn ok why bring him in knowing you had a baby? They said he was seen by a vet lol nope he was infested with fleas and ear mites I wish I knew what breed he is because he’s crazy he climbs pine trees like spider man

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 267451 Barley he was a rescue off CL Very sketchy on why they want rehome him the women said her didn’t trust him around their newborn ok why bring him in knowing you had a baby? They said he was seen by a vet lol nope he was infested with fleas and ear mites I wish I knew what breed he is because he’s crazy he climbs pine trees like spider man
He may or may not be of only one breed, but he certainly has some Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest Cat ancestors, with his gorgeous fluffy tabby striped coat! And as for the betrayer, I'll keep this short and family-friendly, but for more than one reason, it (the "person") is a loser and Barley is better off far away from it.

Silly4buttons cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
39372E8A-5AFF-47B1-BF56-3EBBE3397FCD.jpeg
He may or may not be of only one breed, but he certainly has some Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest Cat ancestors, with his gorgeous fluffy tabby striped coat! And as for the betrayer, I'll keep this short and family-friendly, but for more than one reason, it (the "person") is a loser and Barley is better off far away from it.
I think he a mix of the 2. He has the quietest meow I ever heard almost kitten like so cute. Here’s him in the tree lol