Cookie kittens thread

help!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am going to take after sadieandziggy and dedicate one thread to my new Mommy and her babies.

Cookie came out to see me and it gave me an opportunity to snap some pictures of the babies alone. I think this is a pretty good one:

The black baby is in the back and kind of hard to see. The other 4 are not at all camera shy and seem to be almost posing for me!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't wait to see more pics in a few weeks. When taking pics with their eyes open - redirect the flash so they are not looking at the flash straight on

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

help!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have to take the pictures with my phone which is why they are such poor quality. I also don't have a flash...

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! Kitty pile!

You simply must give us more pics.

help!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Momma loves her babies.

We are going to the vet today to have everyone checked and have Cookie retreated for the Giardia that I am certain she still has.

help!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We got back from the vet and he said that everyone is very healthy and doing great. About 10 minutes after I put the kittens back under the sink (I didn't shut Cookie in the bathroom and instead let her roam for a bit) she came out meowing and meowing at me. This morning, she managed to close the cabinet door that we leave open for her and lock herself away from the kittens, so I went in the bathroom to make sure everything was okay expecting to find the door closed again. I looked in and realized that I could only see 4 kittens! I look and see that one end of the sheet is all bunched up and found the kitten completely buried beneath it! I quickly uncovered the baby and moved it back over with the rest of the kittens and Cookie immediately began assessing and grooming the kitten. I just loved how she came and asked me for help! I folded up another sheet and laid it on top of the other so that its flat and nobody can crawl into little nooks!

I have individual pictures that I will post later. I have to upload and go through them all. I also had the kittens sexed: 3 male and 2 female.

help!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Female:

Male:

Female:

Male:

Male:

Sorry not the best of quality. The babies couldn't keep still for me!

mishirish

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh man, I was guessing the van to be a male and the all black one to be female, I'm never right with these things! Glad everyone is doing well and that the little lost kitten was found! You might want to put the sheets in a couple of old pillowcases, it will keep any babies from getting lost in the folds.

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Gorgeous babies and I'm also glad they got a clean bill of health!!!

Congrats and healthy vibes for everyone !!!!!!!!!!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh how precious are they!? I LOVE newborn kittens...they are just too cute the way they wobble to Mom and crawl all over each other to get to their "lunch".
I think the white one with the black ears looks like Mickey Mouse! (Mickey would be a cute name if it`s a "him"...or Minnie if it`s a "she")
Keep posting pics...we love to see them....and since a lot of us have "fixed" cats...we don`t get to experience their sweetnes as often as we`d like.
Do you have homes already lined up for them...or are you keeping them all? (Just kidding)
Linda