Considering Switching To Purina Beyond Dry Grain Free. Advise Needed

CAtman85

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! My 10 month old cat has been on Life's Abundance grain free All life stages since we he got him. We free feed him the dry food and give him a can of Fancy Feast kitten a day (1/2 in the morning, 1/2 evening & sometimes mixed with dry). Recently, he has somehow lost interest in eating his dry food. He has barely touched it and would rather wait out for his next wet food. Since he's close to his first birthday, I am considering switching him to Purina Beyond GF. This is on top of my list for two reasons. First is are the positive reviews on petsmart & chewy and second is our familiarity with Purina.

I would love to know if anyone is feeding their cats with this and if it's any good. Any recommended flavor? Thanks!

Last edited:

thegreystalker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Purina Beyond dry is one of our go go-to brands. My gal has loved it since day one. Mostly offer her the chicken formulas, but if I let her she would eat the SuperFood Blend (Herring) formula all day long. While you're at it, try Purina Pro Plan True Nature Chicken. Grain Free.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used it for over a year, and my cat loved it. He then developed struvite crystals, and since he won't drink enough water, I had to put him on wet food with water added. That's the only thing to watch out for - male cats can develop crystals if fed only dry.