Congratulations!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Bernat Blanket yarn! Sure hope I continue to like knitting...(I knit scarves for veterans, and this yarn is so soft. I'm not a great knitter, but what the scarves lack in beauty is made up in softness. I've knitted about 1 dozen in the past 4 months. I'm halfway through number 13, which I started today. I can make one in 2-3 days.)

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bernat Blanket yarn! Sure hope I continue to like knitting...(I knit scarves for veterans, and this yarn is so soft. I'm not a great knitter, but what the scarves lack in beauty is made up in softness. I've knitted about 1 dozen in the past 4 months. I'm halfway through number 13, which I started today. I can make one in 2-3 days.)
I'm always in awe of those who knit and crochet items for other people. That is really giving of yourself. The lifetime supply would be wonderful!:)

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Me personally? A Take 5 candy bar. DH was the last one in the family to buy anything, and it was groceries. I'd rather have a lifetime supply of groceries than Take 5s. :lol:

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another Walmart run here...I think the last thing into the basket was a birthday card for my grand daughter. Technically though my husband did the purchasing so I guess mine would be antibiotics from the vet for Poppy.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A free lifetime supply of cab rides. I took a cab home from work today. If that does not count than it would be a lifetime supply of 4 packs of starbucks double shots I bought on my way out of work.+

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
Would you believe it's been so long since I went shopping I had to look at the receipt? And it was an individual pepperoni pan pizza and a medium fountain drink at work for my break. So lots of pepperoni pizzas and sodas for me.

Unless the $5 I gave my daughter to go towards her last shopping trip counts. If so, then it's whole wheat bread, milk, Honey Nut Cheerios and Hershey's chocolate bars.

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I picked up some ballpoint pens and bendy straws at the dollar store yesterday. Livin' la vida loca, what can I say? :wink:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can I cheat????? :party2::party::woohoo:pumpkin spice coffee was in the last order but the first to go through the scanner :party: Do I win???:lol::lol::wave3: I hope so, it is one of my favorites!

arouetta

Top Cat
Purraise
Furniture
That is actually an excellent one. There's no stated limit on the lifetime supply, so sell the furniture every month and get new furniture. Lifetime supply of income.

dahli6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is actually an excellent one. There's no stated limit on the lifetime supply, so sell the furniture every month and get new furniture. Lifetime supply of income.
My cats are furniture wreckers too so this would be awesome just to keep decent furniture.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, i just placed several online orders. the last one was for a sodastream machine. wow, i guess i'd have to start offering them to you all, as i only really need one.

or......:think:...since i don't need more than one machine for my lifetime (hopefully), then maybe i don't qualify for a lifetime supply...???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
micknsnicks2mom micknsnicks2mom you'll have to let us know what you think of your sodastream. We have come "this close" to getting one and I always back down and let it go. I'd really like to know what you think of yours when you get it. What made you decide to buy one?

arouetta

Top Cat
Purraise
micknsnicks2mom micknsnicks2mom you'll have to let us know what you think of your sodastream. We have come "this close" to getting one and I always back down and let it go. I'd really like to know what you think of yours when you get it. What made you decide to buy one?
I've got a Sodastream and I love it. I was always throwing out the last quarter of a 2 liter, so now I can make smaller quantities. I store the bottles filled with water in the fridge, so its cold whenever I make soda. And if you don't drink diet it's only a third of the calories, if you do no nutrasweet. And it has some good flavors that I haven't found a commercial equivalent.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
My name is Mother Dragon. I'm a yarn junkie. This is my 7,346th meeting of Yarn Junkies Anonymous. I fall off the wagon frequently.

I loom knit chemo caps for our local major cancer hospital. I have enough yarn for seven lifetimes. I have five wide-drawer storage units, each with five big drawers stuffed with yarn. Then I have boxes and piles of yarn. My husband goes to his sewing group at Hobby Lobby and I usually go with him. They have a huge yarn department and there's always something new. Plus, the lady who runs the department lets me know if she sees something I might like. I always buy at least two skeins alike.

Stop me before I buy again!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The last thing was a cup of coffee on the way to work. A lifetime supply of coffee would be a good thing for me.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
My name is Mother Dragon. I'm a yarn junkie. This is my 7,346th meeting of Yarn Junkies Anonymous. I fall off the wagon frequently.

I loom knit chemo caps for our local major cancer hospital. I have enough yarn for seven lifetimes. I have five wide-drawer storage units, each with five big drawers stuffed with yarn. Then I have boxes and piles of yarn. My husband goes to his sewing group at Hobby Lobby and I usually go with him. They have a huge yarn department and there's always something new. Plus, the lady who runs the department lets me know if she sees something I might like. I always buy at least two skeins alike.

Stop me before I buy again!
I'd LOVE to see this on My Strange Addiction!