Congratulations Jiskefe on winning the Feral Cat Stories Writing Contest!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Congratulations to our member jiskefet, who won this month's Writing Contest with her story -

A cat called Dustbin - ( A Dutch feral rescue story)

The winning story will be featured as an article in our "Cat Snips" section and jiskefet gets to proudly wear our "Contest Winner" badge for one month, and she also gets this:

This was not an easy contest to judge! We've had some wonderful entries, with touching stories about some very special feral cats.

I've decided to create a special TCS badge for people who care for feral cats, and I need your help with that! To keep this a Congratulations thread, I've started a new thread in the Caring for Ferals forum. Please, take a minute, click through and share your thoughts there. Thank you!

Congratulations, once more, jiskefet, and huge thanks to the other participants who shared their wonderful stories with us!

Last edited:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations! :clap: :clap: :clap: Both of your stories were wonderful (all of the submissions were - must not have been an easy choice!), but Jiskefet's story really grabbed the heart! :heart2: :hugs: