complete crazy cat lady

miles1321

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello i thought i'd introduce my cats, I have 4 soon to be 5. My oldest is 17 he is called Bbwe pronounced be-we he is a black and white shorthaired the name stand for black beard white ears, he is in love with my mother in law and since she moved in with us he just sits in front of her staring at her dribbling as he purrs he has renal failure and 2 years ago was given 6 months to live,his back legs are getting a little shaky from arthritis but he is very content. Then there is splodge 5 years old, white with one blue eye and one yellow, he is the most stupid, laid back cat i have ever met, loves people you can do literally anything to him and he'll just purr or go to sleep, he has to be around me all the time icant even go to the loo or have a bath without him there. Then there is Mowgli he is the same litter as splodge, but completely different personality, he will be stroked on his terms and will happily use my trouser legs as a towel if he comes in out the rain, he is very lazy and hardly moves because of this he is a bit overweight but not by much, there is also Reginald aka Reggie he is tabby 4 years old, and very very skitty with something but an absolute nutter so playful he will not be picked up at any cost and in the past when we have tried you also get to hold what he was sitting on whether it be a cushion, chair or rug he will bring it with him he is affectionate and loves a good head scratch, he's rather chase the shadow of the toy than play with the toy itself, and we often wonder why he is randomly running round the lounge full speed chasing the shadow of his head, very funny cat. And now we have fallen in love with a kitten a friends cat has recently had, we have called her misty she is also tabby but we think she may end up being long haired she is coming home in a few weeks time and I'm really excited. All my cats are indoor/outdoor cats all with excellent health and very happy together i will post pictures soon

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!

Yes, pics are greatly appreciated... it will be great to fit the personality to the image

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I see what you mean about Splodge being laid back!  There must be more comfortable things to lie in

Very beautiful kitties..