COMPETITION: Picture of the Month: Oct 2021. Cats with unexpected things.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
..................:greenpaw: :bluebutterfly: β›„β˜‚πŸ‰:bigeyes::lovecat::gingercat2::lovecat::bigeyes: πŸ‰β˜‚β›„ :bluebutterfly: :bluepaw:..................

Here's one to get your creativity going...
Perhaps you captured your cat befriending the pet lizard, or asleep in the pot plant.
The possibilities are endless!

Enter your offerings in this month's Picture of the Month:

..............Cats with Unexpected Things.............

The winner will receive a rather wonderful TCS T-shirt!

It's all about cats
It's all about cats - Design 2

We speak Cats

Prizes may be shipped worldwide

- Submissions will be accepted for the next seven days -

Our cats are ALL amazingly beautiful!
This friendly photo contest is about the way in which
the cat is captured in the picture.
We're not looking for professional photography, but do try to
keep things like image quality, lighting and composition in mind.

The Rules:

1. Choose the best picture you have for our monthly theme and post it to this thread. Please mention the cat's name!
  2. Image needs to be clear and not too small. 480 pixels high by 640 pixels wide minimum. Larger is better.
  3. One submission per member please
  4. No special effects, borders, graphics or text on the pictures.

Announcement - Photo Editing For Contests - What's Allowed, And What's Not
    If your photo fails to comply with the above rules we may have to exclude it from the voting stage.

Good luck everyone!

..................................................:greenpaw::fish::gingercat2::fish::bluepaw:

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great! Last week I received a video showing my ex-foster, cross-eyed cat chasing a tampon and returning it, dropping it into a handbag. The first time a tampon accidently fell out of the bag, Meghan (now Maggie) returned it as though it was expected of her. Much to the amusement of the new owner and her daughter, it has become a hilarious game which the cat enjoys immensely.
Unfortunately, not my video, no longer my cat and I don't need tampons! :lol:
I wonder if I can coax my cats (with a little help from catnip?) to get excited about something assumed utterly boring for cats in general.
Somehow, I don't think I'll be competing this time! 😭

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chester and his coffee tray forts.
He loves hiding in and piling coffee trays on top of himself. We started collecting them as they make great bug repellents when you light them and let them smoke/smolder outside. Then we found out his obsession, so we sometimes leave a few out for him to play with.
1634388905726.png

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
Not an entry (no photo), but a funny story...

WARNING: Mildly inappropriate.

I use menstrual cups in place of pads or tampons. You have to boil the cup after each cycle to sterilize it and leave it out to air dry. Well, I found out the hard way that Dexter, for some reason, LOVES them. So I'm sitting in the living room and he runs in, looks me dead in the eyes WITH MY CLEAN CUP IN HIS MOUTH, and continues to run away. I had to chase him down, re-sterilize it, and put it out of his reach. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ