Competition: Picture of the Month - March 2023 "Curious Cats"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmee Meowmee so funny that you showed him the video! So cute! Did he ever learn how?
No unfortunately I could not get everyone to keep the bathroom door open, and the citi kiti thing in place. He didn’t seem like he was really into it but maybe if I had the perfect circumstances I could’ve got him to do it over time.

I tried years ago with Angie too, and she just couldn’t do it…she would pee on it, and she didn’t like pooping on it, and as the hole got bigger she got pretty worried about it. There were also occasionally issues with access etc. but I did it for longer with her- in the end though she didn’t like it and I gave up.

I know he knew what was going on though, he’s so smart- he can watch videos about various things, and understand completely. When he was a baby I showed him a video of him playing with his favorite toy, which was this electrical butterfly swirling thing… he immediately looked under the table for it because he recognized the toy and himself playing with it 😀

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
T Twinkster if you're entering the competition you'll need to let us know which one is your entry. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Jackie trying to figure out how to get to the snowflake window clings he loves to destroy. This curious Christmas kitty is my entry:
View attachment 445936
danteshuman danteshuman I'm just setting up the voting thread and noticed you would like to enter the Christmas photo.. unfortunately it's not allowed as it's photoshopped. I've used the other one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.