Competition: Picture of the Month June 2022: The Eyes Have It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, this contest is going to be fierce! Appealing to one of the strong points of our feline companions :yess:

Ok, this time let's give Pimenta some time in the spotlight; Pantera always hogs the spotlight...

Pimenta's entry; it's interesting how her eyes are a unique amber color: in some lighting they're almost green. In other cases they're more yellowish

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Beautiful. I don't believe I've ever seen brown eyes in a cat before. But I've got to ask, her eyes are green in your signature, what happened to make them change color so much. My cats eyes seem to alternate from amber to green depending on the light/background, but nothing so obvious as this.
When Pimenta was a kitten she had chestnut brown eyes: you can see this in her photo gallery. But as an adolescent her eyes changed to their present amber- neither yellow nor green, but somewhere in the middle. Here's what I mean, Pimenta at four months old and later at approx. one year and a half

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful. I don't believe I've ever seen brown eyes in a cat before. But I've got to ask, her eyes are green in your signature, what happened to make them change color so much. My cats eyes seem to alternate from amber to green depending on the light/background, but nothing so obvious as this.
My cats eyes change bronze to green. Not sure what it is. I don't notice a difference in lighting. Time of day? Mood?

BeccaCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have to say that Freya Louise is the most beautiful cat I've ever seen. She is breath taking!!!
Thank you! She was beautiful. Sadly we lost her in March. We’d only had her for 4 wonderful months. She was a sweet girl who had a very rough start. I’m thankful we were able to love her and I’m thankful I took so many pictures and videos. 💕

Status
Not open for further replies.