Competition: Picture of the Month April 2023: Perching Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

bminks

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
ya know just trying to pee in peace........3 kids 4 cats I cant remember how that feels... the rest of them were on the counter.. the cats not the kids...this is a favorite spot for all but 1 .. cat again not kid... hard choice but Freya won...
IMG_2424[152].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ya know just trying to pee in peace........3 kids 4 cats I cant remember how that feels... the rest of them were on the counter.. the cats not the kids...this is a favorite spot for all but 1 .. cat again not kid... hard choice but Freya won...
That’s impressive - I’ve had a few who sit on my lap when I’m at the loo but none who’ve perched on my shoulders there! :lol:

amarshall0919

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Midnight ❤
If someone forgot to close that upstairs window… well, he was on that roof!!! Sometimes he liked to be a daredevil and lay right on the edge with his paw hanging off!!! I have a picture of that too. Thankfully, my husband moved out of his grandparents house and brought Midnight with him 🤣 No more roof exploring.
5DDEAE8C-1084-4B21-96A4-700070913047.jpeg

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 you are going to enter that picture, aren't you? I love it! And I am working third shift now so I am I just a confused little person who could be wrong, but I didn't see that you had marked entry. :thumbsup:

(Me being nosy. I am not a mod. But here's a :worship:to our mod mani mani !)

And B bminks , definitely enter that picture, too! :hyper:

amarshall0919 amarshall0919 , Midnight must enter the comp! :clap:

Oops! Sorry. mani mani , could you please clarify if a photo has to be marked "entry" now? I am not a very good Mod. :paperbag: :lol:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 you are going to enter that picture, aren't you? I love it! And I am working third shift now so I am I just a confused little person who could be wrong, but I didn't see that you had marked entry. :thumbsup:

Oops! Sorry. mani mani , could you please clarify if a photo has to be marked "entry" now? I am not a very good Mod. :paperbag: :lol:
:lol:It's OK.. it they're they're there and they fit the criteria, they're an entry. If they don't fit the criteria, or they say NOT AND ENTRY, then I don't enter them. ;)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Absolutely PAWSitively YES, nurseangel nurseangel , that gorgeous pic of our beloved Tarifa is my ENTRY. Thanks, mani mani .

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks mani mani . :wink: Everyone seems a professional photographer but me. :thumbsup: I will try to get up some non-entry pictures of my perching Sally, who is now fortunately too heavy to perch in tall places. And she knows! With the slight weight gain, Sally still plays as always, but no longer attempts the long jump from the cat tree to the curio. Thank goodness! I am afraid of heights and don't even like standing on a bar stool to get her down. Only to repeat the process minutes later. :disappointed:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks mani mani . :wink: Everyone seems a professional photographer but me. :thumbsup: I will try to get up some non-entry pictures of my perching Sally, who is now fortunately too heavy to perch in tall places. And she knows! With the slight weight gain, Sally still plays as always, but no longer attempts the long jump from the cat tree to the curio. Thank goodness! I am afraid of heights and don't even like standing on a bar stool to get her down. Only to repeat the process minutes later. :disappointed:
Just speaking "purrsonally," far from it, nurseangel nurseangel ! The phones do take incredibly nice pix, though.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No professional here! It’s pot luck whether any of my iPad snapshots look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.