COMPETITION: Picture of the Month - April 2020 - Cats and your accessories

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These are all sooo cute! Ruby, looking beautiful wrapped in pink and stars. Gibsy always makes me laugh! Kitties wearing shoes and slippers, Calvin Klein stylish, kitties stealing pillows and owning sofas or coloring books and pen cases to library books. Cats with bunny rocks to flower pots! How can I ever decide? I love every single one!

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not very girly and rarely spend money on accessories or clothes. My computer is my accessory. i love electronics. :flail: lol Let me know if this doesnt fit in the contest.

P.S. this is an old picture. The picture on the laptop was taken the very first day she came home.
5-30-12-547.JPG

plisa21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Has your cat taken a liking to your French beret?
Some particularly fragrant shoes?

Perhaps your softest scarf or fine jewelry?
If so, capture them in the act and enter our
April Photo Competition:

***** Cats with your Accessories *****

👜 :lovecat4: 🥿:lovecat4: 🎩 :lovecat4: 👛 :lovecat4: 🎩 :lovecat4: 🥿 :lovecat4: 👜

The winner will receive a rather wonderful TCS T-shirt!
Prizes may be shipped worldwide

- Submissions will be accepted for the next seven days -

Our cats are ALL amazingly beautiful!
This friendly photo contest is about the way in which
the cat is captured in the picture.
We're not looking for professional photography, but do try to
keep things like image quality, lighting and composition in mind.

The Rules:

1. Choose the best picture you have for our monthly theme and post it to this thread. Please mention the cat's name!
  2. Image needs to be clear and not too small. 480 pixels high by 640 pixels wide minimum. Larger is better.
  3. One submission per member please
  4. No special effects, borders, graphics or text on the pictures.

Announcement - Photo Editing For Contests - What's Allowed, And What's Not
If your photo fails to comply with the above rules we may have to exclude it from the voting stage.

Heads up.. If you would like a heads-up on what the next topic will be,
make sure you subscribe to the newsletter
Newsletter Subscription Tutorial

Good luck everyone!
C3F3F748-1960-4336-8AB5-3C1E95E3D839.jpeg

My cat Trouble likes laying in my bras if I leave them on my dresser! 😂

Youcantseemegrrr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Not and entry Sleeps wherever I am mostly this was before she was spayed on Wednesday. Iris Mese Mau on my blanket.
20200218_160048.jpg

I had to choose between the first one and the second. The one not entered she sleeps in for a little before sleeping near me. The box is about 6 feet up in the storage room.
20200214_134838.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
NOTE:
We're deviating from the subject of accessories.. chairs etc don't really count, unless you actually wear yours :eek2: ..
'Our accessories' are things like shoes, hats, bags, glasses, jewellery etc.

I'll leave them as entries but keep in mind they're unlikely to attract votes as they don't fit the criteria for entry.
If you would like to replace yours with a photo that does fit, just let me know.
:thumbsup:

MikyPiky

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
NOTE:
We're deviating from the subject of accessories.. chairs etc don't really count, unless you actually wear yours :eek2: ..

I'll leave them as entries but keep in mind they're unlikely to attract votes as they don't fit the criteria for entry.
If you would like to replace yours with a photo that does fit, just let me know.
Yeah thanks for letting me know. I thought I might have been getting off the subject a bit! 😋 I know I do have a better pic somewhere, I guess I'll tell you when I find it!

Youcantseemegrrr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If my pic with the blanket doesn't meet the criteria maybe I should switch. I don't want to push the rules to make a circle look like a square but we're cat people we learn from our cats that push it to the max. Ha

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NOTE:

I suppose my pen case is not considered an accessory as I don't wear it :), but I'll leave it as an entry.

CaramelKitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
NOTE:

I can totally change my picture if needed. ;)