Company of Eliite find a new toy

Sa'ida Maryam

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi to TCS My lit'l kittie is not interested in the toys I offer. One day we were in a sunny room and the phone I had in my hand caught a reflect similar to a laser pointer effect on the floor. My kittie attempted to grab and chase the light until....I ..got tired. I dashed out to the pet store in search if a real light pointer, only to be informed this item has not been stocked for years. Determined to provide my Elite Minded feline friend , who will not get off her (butt) with some exercise. I got the same effect by pointing a flash light toward the emblem( 60 degree and closely to the IPhone emblem. You see, it is the shiny apple emblem on the back of the IPhone that is a reflector to light. So. New toy. Lots of fun no extra expense. Using both hands is required for good result. Play around with it see the interest you cat has in this game. This a kittie and companion game

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laser pointers not in stock? Have you tried a Walmart or Target or some store like that. My Walmart here has 3 different kinds. You can also look on Amazon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sa'ida Maryam

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi to the TCS
just a quick YAHOO! ! I got an official laser pointer from an electronic store. We love it
Thanks