Comfort zone- does it really work?

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
And Well&Good calming spray feliway,comfort zone

If I buy more than one feliway diffuser how far apart should they be?

Maggie has lost her playmate and bed because of Coco. I try to play with her when she is watching but won't. If she doesn't see me even when I a right around the corner she cries for me or wants me to sit with her. my cats are 6,7,8 yrs old.Maggie has gotten worse. She is back to swatting at Coco-does not scratch her just the movement and hisses at Coco

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Here's the thing...as with most products, it depends on the cat. MANY members have had wonderful results, some have had no results, and a handful saw a worsening of the situation. SO...my best advice...try it. Just buy one to begin with, and use that in the room where Maggie spends MOST of her time in contact with Coco. If you see good results, then order more. One per room, unless it is a LARGE area, should be plenty.

Let us know what works for you! SOMEONE will need this information...LOL, you know how that works!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I was worried this would happen when I rescued Coco. 3's a crowd. I should know. I am the youngest of 2 sisters!

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
That makes me think. What traits do I have in common with my cats?

Rylka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That makes me think. What traits do I have in common with my cats?
I call Frida my teenage cat because she reminds me of my younger self! How mad she gets when a nap is interrupted... :flail:

To answer the original question - when my roommate and I used Comfort Zone, her cat was much less stressed and mine couldn't have cared less about it. Seems worth trying out, especially if you can get it on sale.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not buying the well&good calming spray again even if it works. I like the smell but it's very strong

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought comfort zone today at Petco. It's on sale buy one get another free. Good early xmas present for my co worker

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
So far comfort zone has worked! Major difference. Coco and Maggie sleeping next to each other. Maggie got on second. No hissing or swatting and Cocos ears did not go way back. Peaches still growls at night when Maggie gets on the bed. I dont think that will ever stop. It's because Maggie wants to pay with Peaches when she wants to sleep