Come out, come out, wherever you are!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Ha ha ha, that is just like Mouse in my kitchen, waiting infront of the washing machine (for very same reason)...   can spend hours like that!  Wait until the plant pot becomes the secret viewing platform!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Mouse sounds like Ozzy--he'll stay there forever, patiently waiting.  The pot would be ideal--but when we first got it, they tried to use it as a litter box so we put hard green fencing wire in there to keep them from digging in the dirt.  So tI don't think they try jumping up there any more.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  Oh, I remember you posting about that pot!   It will be laying on top of the table/unit then, with his little kitty head hanging over the edge to see the mouse whiskers peek out from his high and very secretive vantage point.  Mouse either sits on the floor in front of the washing machine (stupid as the mice will see him), hiding behind the kitchen door frame peering round so he can see the same washing machine gap  but have to pounce from a distance if the rodent materialises, or on the kitchen worktop directly above where the little mouse last appeared from.  Yup, he can be very patient waiting in hope of a little playmate appearing.... not so patient when waiting for me to feed him biscuits though - then he makes far more noise. 

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like Smudge. He'll sit for hours when he sees something. And if he catches it...........
 Ha ha ha, that is just like Mouse in my kitchen, waiting infront of the washing machine (for very same reason)...   can spend hours like that!  Wait until the plant pot becomes the secret viewing platform!

Or one can become the plant themselves.....

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What a lovely plant!  Do the kitten runners come out of those lower mini pot sections? 
Of course they do. 4 paws, a tail, a pair of beady eyes, ears and whiskers.........

BTW - That's Lil' Jag when she was less than 1 year old. She'll be 10 years in August.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently their venom is quite mild... more bark than bite? :p

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Apparently their venom is quite mild... more bark than bite? :p
Right. I looked it up the first time they brought one in. :loll:

There apparently aren't many of those snakes around here, but Ozzy manages to find the few there are....

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Right. I looked it up the first time they brought one in. :loll:

There apparently aren't many of those snakes around here, but Ozzy manages to find the few there are....
So now there will be even less!  
   Just as well they aren't an endangered species.