colorpoint kitten--is it lynx point?

lucicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi. This is completely for fun, but I had 6 foster kittens born 2 weeks ago. 3 dark tabbies (mama is a brown tabby), two grey tabbies and one white, who is clearly going to be a colorpoint. She has already developed a dark grey nose and grey tail. I'm curious what type of colorpoint she will be though, as I am starting to see striping on her arms and legs. Does that mean a lynx point? Or do lilac points have striping in their grey? know I will find out eventually, I just like to wonder about it. :)
I'll post some pics of her below.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lucicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
0680CB75-2FBB-4662-8A95-29B59D490EBF.jpeg

lucicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
B0B80CEB-9C98-4FD9-A5D2-D139EB5BF377.jpeg

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely lynx point! What a cute little baby :> hard to say if she’ll be seal lynx or blue (the fancier term for grey) quite yet, though, as she could darken significantly with age.

lucicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Definitely lynx point! What a cute little baby :> hard to say if she’ll be seal lynx or blue (the fancier term for grey) quite yet, though, as she could darken significantly with age.
THanks! I'm excited to watch it develop! I didn't realize there were variations of lynx point as well.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think a seal point would be darker at this age, and her nose looks slate-colored. Since she has blue tabby siblings I think she's probably a blue lynx point. It'll be easier to tell in a few weeks.