Color Of Kittens/questions About Pregnant Kitty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Brittani1157

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When I got up this morning there was still only 2. I haven't been able to really check mama out again yet. When I get the kids on the bus I can. But she is out eating now. First time she's been out all night! But she was already cleaning herself up last night so maybe she is done. I sure wouldn't complain if there was more, though :D I will get more pics later. The orange is a Bob tail!!

Brittani1157

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She just had another, but it was stillborn

Brittani1157

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She cleaned it off and licked it for a few minutes, but it never moved or started breathing so she pushed it to the side and curled up with the other 2. I wasnt sure what to do, so I wrapped it up and tried to get it warm and blew in its little mouth a little to try to get it to start breathing, but nothing ever happend. it was really sad, but she never even gave it a second thought, i guess she knew. But her and the other 2 babies are doing great! she feeds them and cleans them, but I have noticed that aside from that, she really likes her alone time lol

Brittani1157

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey! Its been a while, but if anyone is interested, I wanted to post a picture of one of the babies the black one has a new home, but here is my Bob tail baby