Color Of Kittens/questions About Pregnant Kitty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Brittani1157

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No, not yet. I'm so anxious! I think I'm more ready than she is lol. She is 65 days today, but no signs of labor. No meowing, no nesting, no discharge, no change in appetite. Thank you for checking in!

Brittani1157

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She was getting in my closet about 2 weeks ago at night, so I put her a box with blankets in there. Every now and then she will go in there, but not very often. But she also doesn't try to go to any other "nesting" spots. She is happy sleeping right in the middle of the living room floor :lol: she grooms herself alot, but she has always done that. And she's eating like crazy!

Brittani1157

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She just went into her nest, for the first time in a few days. She isn't meowing or acting weird...but I'm hopeful! My daughter is home from school sick today, so she may just be in there too get some peace and quiet :lol:

Brittani1157

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok, now she has jumped up onto the bed with me. She looks like she may be breathing a little bit harder than normal. She isn't panting or anything, her stomach just looks like she's breathing a little harder. She isn't meowing, but she keeps staring at me. But the babies are kicking up a storm! It feels like that are doing backflips! So, I'm guessing they aren't in the birth canal yet. Just since I've been typing this her breathing has slowed, but the babies are moving moving moving!

Brittani1157

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We have 2 kittens so far! She never even showed any signs. She's been eating like a cow all day, belly never looked like it dropped, kittens have been moving like crazy today! She never got vocal or restless. And her water broke sitting in my lap, 10 minutes later we had our first kitten!!

Brittani1157

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When I put my hand on her belly I can still feel at least one moving around, but she hasnt pushed in a while. She looks tired, so maybe another will come along shortly!

Brittani1157

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She still hasn't had another one. I swear I can feel another one in her belly, but I could be wrong. Its been nearly 2 hours with no pushing. But babies and mom are fine. I wish she would move over so I could get a better picture lol

British Girls

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are beautiful! Congratulations! :clap: Some cat labours are like that. They won't show any signs of impending labour, ten minutes later they have delivered a kitten. Other cats will give you a 10-day warning. It all depends on the cat. If you suspect there is another kitten, your kitty might be taking a rest and will deliver the kitten later on. I don't want to worry you, but keep your vet on call because if the kitten is out of it's water and still inside mama than it could suffocate if it stays inside her for too long. Please keep us updated! :goodluck: