Colognes Perfumes Body Wash ect.

GuyandCat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
In terms of personal hygiene products like Soaps and Body Wash and Scents from colognes/ perfumes are there some products in terms of scents that some cats would like?

Or at least not take offense to or even worse affect them in a negative way... Thanks.....

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Unscented or very mildy fragranced soap products would be best. For perfumes, etc none would be best but since people like to smell good, maybe go for a very lightly scented perfume. Probably no citrus smelling ones since cats hate citrus scents.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't know if it's normal, but my cat seems to like the smell of coconut. I use organic coconut oil as a moisturizer and lotion after my shower, and she cuddles up with me after my shower.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GuyandCat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't know if it's normal, but my cat seems to like the smell of coconut. I use organic coconut oil as a moisturizer and lotion after my shower, and she cuddles up with me after my shower.
Sweet. That is what I am looking for. I read the Obsession for men Big Cats seem to really like. Just want to wear something Guy finds offensive , so ty

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
graycie seems to like the swagger scented old spice body wash i usethe duke cannon bar soaps she liked to along with any type of sandal wood/ woodsy type shaving soaps and the lavender floral girly stuff my gf uses she likes also :lol:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Geoffrey is very scent sensitive.. I noticed that with candles, sprays, perfumes...
This is probably a good thing, for us; as I do have asthma, and allergies, so I have not been using perfume. My soap is unscented...

The most scent I use is my shampoo and hair spray.. and deodorant ..

When I had Artie, he was able to tolerate many scents.. as long as they were not too strong.. The lighter scents were best for him...

With Geoffrey, I got rid of my candles. I have to admit that I recently bought an Autumn Harvest Yankee Candle. I love the smell. It seems when it becomes almost too much for me, Geoffrey is going crazy.. I cannot lite it for very often...

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a cat that goes crazy when I wear Malabah by Penhaligon. She sits on my chest and licks me. If I spray it in my bedroom, she will sit in the room until it fades. Weirdo. Even weirder is the fact that, as LTS3 LTS3 stated, cats do not tend to like citrus, and lemon is one of the top notes. It is kind of like a spicy lemon tea scent in a garden. She likes one of the new ones I got, but I cannot recall which it was. It might be the mix of Versace's The Dreamer and Burberry London I had on the other day. If so, that is also a citrus, floral, and spice mix.