Cole of Cole and Marmalade (2012 -- 2021)

ericsmom1000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
R.I.P. Cole, of Cole and Marmalade fame, who lost his heroic battle with cancer today, October 10, 2021. He was nine years old. His owners Chris Poole and Jessica Josephs made the very difficult decision to euthanize him when his body could no longer tolerate the cancer, and knew it was time to let their boy go. He was found as a kitten at an intersection in Tampa. He had a marvelous home during his nine years of life. Godspeed, sweet boy.

ColoradoCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, no, not sweet Cole. I remember those first videos of him back when he was just a tiny, tiny floof. He and his brother have made me laugh so many times over the years. He really was a good cat. Rest In Peace, precious Cole.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He was little in body but had the heart of a lion. My condolences to Chris and Jessica, I know how hard it is to lose someone so very loved. May his soul be at peace and his love always connected to their hearts, he will never be forgotten......RIP sweet Cole. You will be dearly missed, you will forever have secure places in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Cole, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on more hearts that ever you dreamed existed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ericsmom1000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sad... I know he had a terrible year with chemo and such...

My condolences to his family.. I wonder how Marmalade is handling all of this....
Cole spent his last few days on a makeshift bed in the tub. Chris and Jess took turns lying with him. They posted Cole and Marm's last snuggle together. Marm liked to groom Cole, and Cole appreciated that. I'm sure Marm knew the end was coming. He sensed it. But Chris said there has been a lot of tears since Cole died. Marm is certainly mourning his loss, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ericsmom1000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh no, that's so sad! I haven't watched any of their videos for a while. Thank you for letting us know E ericsmom1000

Rest in peace Cole.

:purr:
Cole's cancer had spread to his left kidney, and his appetite had diminished. He was going downhill, and his quality of life was decreasing. His owners said they take comfort in knowing he's at peace, and there's no more vet visits and no more meds for him to take. They loved him enough to let him go. They said they know they will see him again.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes they will see him again and when they do it will be wonderful.

So sorry for the loss, it was his time to go but he is fine now, just fine.....

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope all their hearts heal a bit more each day, God Bless....:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart: