Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where is game misconduct game misconduct game misconduct game misconduct ? He hasn't posted in like 3 days.
i have been laid out with what might be pancreatitis waiting for insurance to authorize the lab work to confirm if it is that really annoying upper adominal pain:biggrin:was pro active about my health this time and went for an urgent care visit rather than do as i did before my stroke and the high blood pressure issues i had:rolleyes:"i can move so the i'll be ok" attitude isnt my choice of action this time:lol:not ready to begin haunting the gf yet M maggiedemi :redheartpump:thanks for the concern

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
have been laid out with what might be pancreatitis waiting for insurance to authorize the lab work to confirm
Yikes! Sorry you're going through that. I knew it had to be something serious because you're always here. And you always try to get me to come back when I do my disappearing act. :thumbsup: I never go to the doctor anymore. I know they are thisclose to yanking me out of here and I'm not confident enough to live on my own/provide yet. Hopefully soon. Plus I hate getting blood tests all the time.

Tomorrow I will finish up the pumpkin spice.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yikes! Sorry you're going through that. I knew it had to be something serious because you're always here. And you always try to get me to come back when I do my disappearing act. :thumbsup: I never go to the doctor anymore. I know they are thisclose to yanking me out of here and I'm not confident enough to live on my own/provide yet. Hopefully soon. Plus I hate getting blood tests all the time.

Tomorrow I will finish up the pumpkin spice.
:biggrin:your nice and i enjoy reading your posts so ofcourse i am gonna try and make sure you know you havent been forgotten when /if you decide to poof please dont put off the doc visits i have to live with daily reminders of the price i paid putting those visits off when you can have a good chance to correct any health issues not all get lucky as i did to have a 2nd chance at life:lol:i hate blood work as well. i go every 3 months for different doctors:rolleyes:kinda surprised i dont have any collapsed veins yet and they can still draw from the same arm. dont worry be confident i am sure you will be ok independant and able to provide on your own(unlessyou have health issues i am unaware of) wont be easy for sure everyone hates bills but you can do it

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got the sugar cookie almondmilk latte again when I was at Jewel. Since I was inside and at the counter instead of the drive thru, I decided to get it hot and asked them to clean the wand since they use the same one in dairy drinks. I liked it better hot than cold.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Jewel is failing at dairy free Christmas creamers. I may have to go elsewhere. I bought a Chobani extra creamy oatmilk because I had a digital coupon.

I forgot to buy stamps at Jewel last night, so I ordered these off amazon for my Christmas cards (I figure they'll still be good after Christmas).
Screenshot_20211207-083339_Chrome.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My Jewel is failing at dairy free Christmas creamers.
I forgot to buy stamps at Jewel last night, so I ordered these off amazon for my Christmas cards (I figure they'll still be good after Christmas).
I've found that the Jewel stores near us are not too good about the variety of dairy free items in general. I have to admit I'm a little picky when it comes to certain brands so I don't even shop for them at Jewel anymore.

I had the espresso stamps and loved them but when I went to the PO to mail my holiday packages they didn't have them anymore. :frown: I suppose I could check another PO. I never thought of buying them online, thanks for the tip!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got the sugar cookie almondmilk latte again when I was at Jewel.
How much do those type of drinks cost nowadays? I haven't had store bought in forever.

I bought a Chobani extra creamy oatmilk
Oh that sounds good. Is the extra creamy much different?

2/3 cup water microwaved for 2 minutes, then added 1/2TB Nescafe Dark Roast Instant Coffee and 1/3 cup International Delight Pumpkin Spice Creamer. I think I'm getting tired of the Pumpkin Spice. I just have one more- Chobani, then I'll go back to vanilla.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've found that the Jewel stores near us are not too good about the variety of dairy free items in general. I have to admit I'm a little picky when it comes to certain brands so I don't even shop for them at Jewel anymore.

I had the espresso stamps and loved them but when I went to the PO to mail my holiday packages they didn't have them anymore. :frown: I suppose I could check another PO. I never thought of buying them online, thanks for the tip!
They've really stepped up their game on the different cheeses lately, have a fairly decent selection of milks, and had several options with pumpkin spice, so I'm kind of surprised they haven't pulled out a dairy free peppermint or nog creamer. I might run to Marianos one day and see what they have.

How much do those type of drinks cost nowadays? I haven't had store bought in forever.

I feel like it was over $5. It's a bit ridiculous, but sometimes it's nice to treat myself.

Not sure if it's much different! I think I would have to have regular and extra creamy at the same time and drink one glass after another. Otherwise, my palate isn't sophisticated enough, lol.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

2/3 cup water microwaved for 2 minutes, then added 1/2TB Nescafe Dark Roast Instant Coffee and 1/3 cup International Delight Pumpkin Spice Creamer. I think I'm getting tired of the Pumpkin Spice. I just have one more- Chobani, then I'll go back to vanilla.

If it's from SB, I get my DD an iced sugar cookie latte from them. I get her a venti (large) and it's $6.50. It will vary depending on if you add anything to the drink or not. The price may vary depending on location as well. I order hers from the place near her in NC. SB is expensive when you go for a specialty drink.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finished up all the dregs in the fridge-- International Delight Pumpkin Spice Creamer, Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Milk, Natural Bliss Vanilla Almondmilk Creamer, 2Tsp Nescafe dark roast instant coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.