Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made a pot of Aldi dark roast coffee, with 1/2 cup grounds.

I think I might try some more instant coffees. Walmart has Taster's Choice Columbian packets.
I'll see if I can find a Sumatra instant coffee. It's just more convenient until I can get a K-cup machine.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Cafe Bustelo is a very popular brand. I never tried it, very often tempted to do so; but, now I have a Keurig coffee maker.
I guess I could try the k-cups. I think I saw them at a grocery store. Not certain which one.

The thing that kept me from buying it is: the fact that it is labeled espresso. I thought that may have been too strong for me. Now, I am drinking SB coffee, so I guess it would be ok. Some days I make my coffee strong. I have that option on the coffee maker, a slower flow.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well I just finished enjoying 2/3 of a cup of my Suisse Mocha. The other 1/3 cup I didn't quite get to enjoy, as it ended up on the floor. :rolleyes3:
Can't even blame Ruby, as it was all my fault. At least my mug just tipped over, and didn't actually land on the floor and break.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I am on a diet and drink 2 cups of green tea or matcha everyday( i bounce between Lemon Honey Matcha, Saffron Green tea and regular Green tea. I put lemon juice in the regular Green Tea to add flavor.

I allow myself Coffee 1× a week because Green tea is better at boosting the metabolism and it has more health benefits. I had a large cup of Brazilian coffee with sugar free Carmel Macchiatto creamer. I really do miss coffee, but need to stick to Green Tea for a while.🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.