Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Think I like the sound of Mocha instant coffee better.
You sound like me with my French Vanilla. I need to get back to it. I had fun sampling my Pumpkin Spice, but I miss my vanilla!

I'm not sure I would want them in my coffee, but I love mushrooms. I need to try some more types, I didn't realize they were that healthy.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
For the first time, I got a messed up order at Starbucks !! Not the regular store, but the mini SB in Target... It was lunch time. I wanted an Iced Green Tea with a blueberry scone.. love the scones.

I do not know why, but I ordered a Vent (large), with lite ice...
What I got was: hardly any ice... and I do not know what kind of tea.. It was dark..
It was either Black tea--plain, or their Green Tea, without any water added.. it was a triple strength tea... I was in a hurry, so I did not taste it until I was well on my way... Too crowded to go back...

Drank only 1/3 of it.. and tossed the rest...

The scone was good..

Back to the regular SB place, for me.... Hardly ever go to the Target kiosk...

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Drank only 1/3 of it.. and tossed the rest...
I've had that happen to me too, not often but like you said, not my regular SB. You can call the customer service # and explain that you were unhappy with your order. They've always been helpful and will refund your money. It's not the cost as much as the principle.

I remember going to my regular SB once and there was a new person making my order. She got it wrong not once but twice since this was pre-pandemic and I was sitting in the store. I knew the manager and explained that I was using one of my rewards and my drink was incorrectly made twice. Guess what he told me? The person who made my drink came from a Target store! :rolleyes3:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
The cheap Keurig coffee cups that I just found a couple months ago have been out of stock everywhere for the last few weeks but finally back in my local grocery store, CUB. They are made by Keurig and are only $16.99 for 48 cups.

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A bit different routine for me yesterday. Suisse Mocha in the afternoon, and French Vanilla in the evening, and no Green Tea at all.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It looks like the last time M maggiedemi posted in this thread was May 8th. Not sure but maybe Jcatbird Jcatbird has heard from her. :dunno:

It's a dark, dreary and rainy day here. I had one cup of dark roast coffee before heading to the gym but now that i'm home I can't wait to have another. ☕

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dark roast coffee with breakfast and stopped at SB for an iced Americano this afternoon. SB no longer requires masks here but the staff still has to wear them. Since I was sitting outside it really didn't make a difference either way to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.