Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When DH and I made an unexpected stop for lattes yesterday I thought of M maggiedemi because they had a new summer drink I bet she'd be interested in.
Well...What was the drink then? :thumbsup:

we miss her.. Please tell her to return s soon as she is able to
Thanks for missing me, that's so nice to hear...I always come back when I'm able...like a boomerang. ;)

We had and ordered lunch in my SIL's backyard and I had this fancy thing.
Good lord that sounds fabulous. How did you get it delivered to the backyard? :headscratch:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Well...What was the drink then? :thumbsup:
The Dirty Horchata
Everyone has their favorite taqueria, but unlike your loyalty, this drink shows no partiality and pairs well with them all. This delicious iced drink is made with rice milk, brown sugar, vanilla and almond extracts, cinnamon, and cold brew concentrate. So good, you’ll find yourself drinking these all time with or without tacos.

A warm and happy welcome back! We all missed you and hope you're here to stay. :grouphug2:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Dirty Horchata
Everyone has their favorite taqueria, but unlike your loyalty, this drink shows no partiality and pairs well with them all. This delicious iced drink is made with rice milk, brown sugar, vanilla and almond extracts, cinnamon, and cold brew concentrate. So good, you’ll find yourself drinking these all time with or without tacos.

A warm and happy welcome back! We all missed you and hope you're here to stay. :grouphug2:
Omg.

I love horchata. I would love that so much!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ice milk, brown sugar, vanilla and almond extracts, cinnamon
Maybe I could make something similar with vanilla almond milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, coffee. I would make it hot instead of iced though.

#1 Aldi medium roast instant coffee, Coffee Mate Bliss vanilla oat milk creamer, 1tsp Aldi raw honey
#2 Aldi medium roast instant coffee, Coffee Mate Bliss vanilla almond milk creamer, 1tsp Aldi raw honey

This Aldi honey says it is raw, but it's really runny. I have never had raw honey that you can pour like this, I always had to scoop it. I think they heated this, so therefore it is not raw!

Status
Not open for further replies.