Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got the pink velvet signature latte
Fancy!

I wonder if they're exactly the same, or not, as my container says 3 teaspoons for a cup, and 4-6 teaspoons for a mug.
This one says 2TB...6 teaspoons equals 2TB, so pretty much the same.

#1 Maxwell House decaf drank black
#2 Maxwell House decaf drank black
#3 Maxwell House decaf, Aldi vanilla creamer, 1Tsp wildflower honey

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
USPS didn't drop off my vanilla cappuccino today because the driveway wasn't shoveled yet. It says "Ready For Pickup". Does that mean they won't try again tomorrow?

#1 Maxwell House decaf drank black
#2 Maxwell House decaf drank black
#3 Maxwell House decaf, Aldi vanilla creamer- I put a ton in, so no need for sugar

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most certainly not! Oh, I got a pistachio latte from Starbucks last night when I picked up our grocery order, and since my shopper didn't do very well, it was deserved!

I haven't seen M maggiedemi in a few days. I hope things are okay - I'm not sure how bad the storms were in her neck of the woods or if they lost power at all.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We took a family drive to the Taco Bell and Dunkin' Donuts' drive thrus, and I got the pink velvet signature latte.
Did you like it? I ordered the pink velvet machiato and was disappointed. I like the strong coffee taste and I loved their sugar plum one at Christmas. But it was just disappointing. I was wondering if maybe someone messed mine up.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you like it? I ordered the pink velvet machiato and was disappointed. I like the strong coffee taste and I loved their sugar plum one at Christmas. But it was just disappointing. I was wondering if maybe someone messed mine up.
It was okay, but honestly, I was expecting somewhat more.

The brownie batter doughnut I got was great, though!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was okay, but honestly, I was expecting somewhat more.

The brownie batter doughnut I got was great, though!
We tried those last year and the cupids choice this year. DS liked them but they were too sweet for me.

I’m going to just save the caramel machiatos for when I have a beverage reward. I’ve been enjoying my home brewed dunkin with Starbucks caramel coffee syrup at home.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi lives in upstate NY. There has been a few storms that way recently but nothing like what affected Texas. Hopefully she's not in the hospital again :crossfingers:
Right, but I also know she lives more in the woods/away from town so it's possible just her house was affected or they got snowed in. I do hope she's okay and checks in soon!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Using up the last of the Califa Hazelnut Coconut milk/almond mile creamer. It is good, sweet but good. Back to plain almond milk...

Lari Lari The maple syrup takes a bit to get used to... But it is supposed to be better for you than regular Sugar.

M maggiedemi is still missing!! Anyone hear from her? wondering and concerned...

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm fine. I just didn't like the comments about the mail. This is a country driveway with snowbanks as tall as me, that has to be plowed with a tractor. I'm not even allowed to use the washing machine, so no way would I be allowed to use a plow. The substitute mail person came several hours early and dad wasn't finished plowing yet, simple as that. No chance of mail person getting hurt.

#1 Maxwell House Decaf drank black
#2 Maxwell House Decaf drank black
#3 Maxwell House Decaf, Aldi vanilla creamer, 1 Tsp wildflower honey (haven't drank this yet, but that's what I'm planning to have)

Status
Not open for further replies.