Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Just had some Barry's tea with Oatmeal milk and some maple syrup.. really good..

Digging into my stash of milk.. just seeing which ones have the sooner expiration date...

I think now is the time to delve into my stash of things.... IF I can find the regular coffee... I have tons of decaf...

Watch, once I buy some, I will find several boxes of coffee.... ugh... Murphy's Law...

Lari Lari I think this chill is getting to everyone. I was so cold this morning..

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
So excited our restaurants and cafes have opened with a 25% capacity limit. You still need to wear a mask and practice social distancing but DH and I were able to sit down and enjoy our hot drinks at one of the local coffee spots we love. I had a cortado which is not a drink I would normally get to go so being able to relax and enjoy it was a special treat. Here's some pics from the cafe today:

IMG_0800.jpeg IMG_0799.jpeg IMG_0802.jpeg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So excited our restaurants and cafes have opened with a 25% capacity limit. You still need to wear a mask and practice social distancing but DH and I were able to sit down and enjoy our hot drinks at one of the local coffee spots we love. I had a cortado which is not a drink I would normally get to go so being able to relax and enjoy it was a special treat. Here's some pics from the cafe today:

View attachment 367592View attachment 367593View attachment 367595
Cute café.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

View attachment 367592View attachment 367593View attachment 367595
Really nice place. Glad you were able to enjoy a treat in a lovely environment.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
neely neely A really nice coffee shop... a nice relaxing place....

Had 2 cups fo coffee this morning.. one Green Mountain Holiday Blend with oat milk and maple syrup.. the other Green Mountain Breakfast Blend Decaf--mild brew, with same...

I can tell the differences between the brews.. Really can.. The Breakfast blend seemed a lot milder to me... not as flavorful...

It is freezing around here.. Temp is 26 degrees, with wind chill of 11 degrees.. with high feeling like 13 degrees.... BBBRrrrrrrrrrrrr

Will need tea this afternoon.. decaf...

The humidifiers are not even making a dent in the dryness...

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This might be a shocker, but I don't like spicy coffee! I put some habanero sugar in my coffee and it kinda burned my throat. I love it on my food though.

Nescafe dark roast instant coffee, Aldi pumpkin spice creamer, habanero sugar.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I treated myself to a 12 oz. latte with extra cinnamon sprinkled on top this afternoon since restaurants/cafes are open with a 25% capacity limit. It felt so good to actually sit down and drink it without having to rush home before it got cold. :thumbsup:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I treated myself to a 12 oz. latte with extra cinnamon sprinkled on top this afternoon since restaurants/cafes are open with a 25% capacity limit. It felt so good to actually sit down and drink it without having to rush home before it got cold. :thumbsup:
Yum. My favorite drink to order is a Cinnamon Dolce Latte.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tomorrow is National Hot Chocolate Day :) I don't think there are any nation-wide special deals / freebies for this. Maybe some local ones, though. One local independent hotel is having a free complimentary hot chocolate bar for anyone who stops by the hotel lobby between 9am and 4pm. I guess this means a stop at the chocolate cafe on the way home from work tomorrow for hot chocolate :biggrin:

Pepsi has come out with a hot chocolate tasting soda 😮 This new Pepsi tastes just like hot cocoa and you can try it for free

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This might be a shocker, but I don't like spicy coffee! I put some habanero sugar in my coffee and it kinda burned my throat. I love it on my food though.
LOL. Yes, that is a bit of a shocker. :lol:

I love chocolate, but not sure what I'd think of chocolate Pepsi. :hmmm:

But I do love my Suisse Mocha, and just ordered 4 more containers from Amazon. :yummy:

Status
Not open for further replies.