Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh.. Forgot to buy Coffee and Tea at the grocery store!!
Covid is getting so bad, that I think I will start ordering on line.. I think I may restart my Keurig membership... sigh..

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ugh.. Forgot to buy Coffee and Tea at the grocery store!!
Covid is getting so bad, that I think I will start ordering on line.. I think I may restart my Keurig membership... sigh..
Do you use subscribe and save with Amazon? I do and love it. I get coffee with it (among many other things). I have Peet's Major Dickason's blend on my S&S for my next order. I get the whole bean but they offer ground too. IMO grinding it yourself is much better though. You can have the frequency of delivery from 2 weeks on up and you choose the date it's delivered. It's often earlier but there is a cut off date that you need to finalize the order by to get the stuff by the date you choose. My next delivery date is 12/16. I have until the 8th to decide what I want in the order. You unlock the max savings with 5 items. They do not have to be high priced items. The discount percentage runs from 5-20 depending on the item. Yes, I do have cat food on it. Wet and dry. They offer the Dr. Elsey's dry that Lilith likes and more often than not it's cheaper than Chewy with no minimum order for free shipping.

Anyway, back to coffee. This is the one on my order. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086ZFM5D9/?tag=thecatsite

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you use subscribe and save with Amazon? I do and love it. I get coffee with it (among many other things). I have Peet's Major Dickason's blend on my S&S for my next order. I get the whole bean but they offer ground too. IMO grinding it yourself is much better though. You can have the frequency of delivery from 2 weeks on up and you choose the date it's delivered. It's often earlier but there is a cut off date that you need to finalize the order by to get the stuff by the date you choose. My next delivery date is 12/16. I have until the 8th to decide what I want in the order. You unlock the max savings with 5 items. They do not have to be high priced items. The discount percentage runs from 5-20 depending on the item. Yes, I do have cat food on it. Wet and dry. They offer the Dr. Elsey's dry that Lilith likes and more often than not it's cheaper than Chewy with no minimum order for free shipping.

Anyway, back to coffee. This is the one on my order. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086ZFM5D9/?tag=thecatsite
I thought of Amazon while I was showering. I do my best thinking in there!!!😊

I completely forgot about the shop and save option!
Thanks! I am going to check it out!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fat---real fat, not processed/fried junk---isn't bad for you; that was a ploy by the sugar companies to take the focus off of sugar and make fat the bad guy. Pay more attention to limiting sugar than fat, basically. Everything in moderation, of course.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really wanted this Vanilla Hot Chocolate, but I didn't buy it because it has Butter in it and 6 grams of fat. What do you guys think of the new trend of putting butter in coffee & hot cocoa? Here's the link:
French Vanilla Hot Chocolate - Coffees & Teas - Nuts.com
I feel like it would taste weird, but maybe that's just a hang up, because I'll put cream in both, and butter is just made of cream.

I would have to try it once to say for sure.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We made a special stop today and enjoyed a latte sprinkled with cinnamon outdoors. Many of the local cafes have been setting up little huts since the weather has turned colder. They're even decorated for Christmas.

IMG_0733.jpeg

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ordered this French Vanilla Cappuccino from Yankee Traders. I'm hoping it might be the supplier for Sunoco, since it says Yankee and Yankees are NYers. I know I'm just grasping at straws. I'll probably never find their supplier unless they tell me.
1607258737256.png

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The General Foods one is the same as those little tins of Maxwell House International Coffee you can get at grocery stores.
Oh cool, thanks! I have never seen that General Foods one. That might be it! I need to find a single one though, I don't want 6.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The small Maxwell House tins are the same thing.
I should get both the tin & the bag and compare them. I found the General Foods one on Ebay and I'm bidding on it. Shipping is high, so I only bid $1. If nobody else wants it, I win!

Status
Not open for further replies.