Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Having a smartphone or tablet makes posting pics easier than not posting pics, almost ;). I'm honestly not sure how to do it with a regular computer though.
Well, you can't. You need to take a picture with a camera or smartphone or something and then connect that device to the computer and move the picture file to the computer. I do it all the time between my smartphone and desktop computer.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finished up the Soy Milk with my French Vanilla Cappuccino this morning. I ordered some more cappuccino powder mix from Ebay. This time I got "Original" flavor. We'll see what that tastes like. I'm kinda excited for a change. :thumbsup:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning was French Vanilla Cappuccino powder & Folgers instant coffee in warm Aldi brand unsweetened Almond Milk.
I ordered some more milks to try- Unsweetened Coconut Milk, Unsweetened Soy Milk, and Unsweetened Almond Milk but with Vanilla added. Should be interesting. :thumbsup:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I ordered some more milks to try- Unsweetened Coconut Milk, Unsweetened Soy Milk, and Unsweetened Almond Milk but with Vanilla added.
I prefer unsweetened milk so I hope you will like it too. I used to like hazelnut in my coffee but that was a long time ago. The only sweetener I've added to my coffee drinks, e.g. latte or flat white, is cinnamon.

Enjoyed my dark roast coffee this morning and have been going through it quickly since the lockdown. ☕

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm going through my Cafe Mocha much too quickly, so yesterday I drank my Green Tea instead.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'lll have to splurge over the Memorial Day weekend but not sure what I'll have yet. We're supposed to get more storms so I know I'll need a caffeine pick-me-up. I haven't seen M maggiedemi on this thread lately, I enjoy hearing about your daily coffee/cappuccino combo, hope you're doing well and feeling okay.. :hugs:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
We've been having some warm days, so Cafe Mocha and Green Tea got replaced with Iced Tea. 🥃

I haven't seen M maggiedemi M maggiedemi on this thread lately, I enjoy hearing about your daily coffee/cappuccino combo, hope you're doing well and feeling okay.. :hugs:
Yes, missing you, missy. 🤗

I ordered some more milks to try- Unsweetened Coconut Milk, Unsweetened Soy Milk, and Unsweetened Almond Milk but with Vanilla added. Should be interesting. :thumbsup:
Did these arrive yet? 🚚

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
It is cooler and raining off and on here, so I spent the day planting what I could and now settling down with a cup of Cinnamon Stick hot tea and listening to the rain and thunder (no hail please.)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like mixing the Hills Bros. French Vanilla Cappuccino with the Classic Cappuccino, it makes an interesting flavor. Do you guys ever mix 2 different flavors?

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ordered some "Sweet French Vanilla" Cappuccino mix from Ebay. I already ordered their regular French Vanilla. But I've been sitting here since wondering about the "Sweet" version. I knew I would eventually order it out of curiosity and I did. :thumbsup:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
put in almond milk and hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder
I should try making hot cocoa with my almond milk. I don't like chocolate, but for some reason I like hot cocoa sometimes.

I'm drinking a hot Hills Bros Classic Cappuccino in Silk Vanilla Almond Milk, the one sweetened with cane sugar. My brother bought us a 6 pack of this almond milk.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Same old, same old dark roast coffee here but since we start Phase 3 of the state plan today I may have to treat myself to a special coffee drink.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to cut back on the cappuccinos. The sugar was breaking my face out. I cut back from 4 a day to 2 per day.

This morning had 3 TB Hills Bros Classic Cappuccino, in warm sweetened coconut milk, 2 Tsp Folgers instant coffee added.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I need a large mug of my dark roast coffee first thing in the morning but have been using my Nespresso machine more in the afternoon to make espresso. It's just enough of a boost to get me through the day. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.