Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning I had Hills Bros Classic Cappuccino. I made it with hot milk this time, 1/4 cup of the cappuccino mix, and 2 Tsp of Community instant dark roast coffee. I wouldn't buy the classic flavor again, it's not sweet enough for me, I'll stick to the flavors like vanilla, hazelnut, or toffee.

Your turn. What did you drink today?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm not much of a coffee drinker, however, I am hooked on Maxwell House Suisse Mocha. I can only get it at Walmart, though, and I'm not going there in an attempt to avoid more crowded stores, so I'm rationing it now. :sigh:. Amazon does have it, though currently they're sold out.
1586179510949.png

I tried the Nescafe Gold Mocha, but it's not nearly as good, but I still have it, and it will do if get a craving and have nothing else.
1586179980942.png

With teas, I'm even fussier, and generally only like Green Tea with Lemon flavour.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's your favorite cup of coffee like?
Hi! Long time no visit. I like my coffee strong and sometimes flavored. Not dark roasted, something like a Colombian. Hazelnut, usually. But it has to be strong. I do prefer locally roasted, too, from the local coffee place in WVa.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not much of a coffee drinker, however, I am hooked on Maxwell House Suisse Mocha. I can only get it at Walmart, though, and I'm not going there in an attempt to avoid more crowded stores, so I'm rationing it now. :sigh:. Amazon does have it, though currently they're sold out.
View attachment 329011

I tried the Nescafe Gold Mocha, but it's not nearly as good, but I still have it, and it will do if get a craving and have nothing else.
View attachment 329012
With teas, I'm even fussier, and generally only like Green Tea with Lemon flavour.
I remember that stuff (the Maxwell House) from many years ago but it used to be called General Food International Coffee. The Suisse Mocha was a favorite of ours when I was a kid. I haven't had it in many years. I don't take my coffee sweetened any more but boy did I like that stuff back in the day.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember that stuff (the Maxwell House) from many years ago but it used to be called General Food International Coffee. The Suisse Mocha was a favorite of ours when I was a kid. I haven't had it in many years. I don't take my coffee sweetened any more but boy did I like that stuff back in the day.
I remember GF International Coffees! I really liked those. Now I know what it is called now- something else to add to coffee and cream.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I find it's a happy medium between bitter coffee and sweet hot chocolate. :yummy:

I remember GF International Coffees! I really liked those. Now I know what it is called now- something else to add to coffee and cream.
It's a nice treat when you're looking for something with a bit of sugar. And of course, chocolate. ;)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys are making me crave more coffee. I don't know why, but I crave coffee at bedtime. Probably because it gets so cold in here at night. But it would probably keep me awake.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
You guys are making me crave more coffee.
Funny you should mention craving more coffee - I did all my shopping while social distancing yesterday so this morning I had my favorite dark roast coffee, no sugar & no dairy, but I feel like I could easily drink another cup. Maybe I will. :biggrin:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning I had 1/4 cup Hills Bros French Vanilla Cappuccino, made with hot whole milk, and 2 Tsp Community dark roast instant coffee.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Because I'm trying to ration my Maxwell House Suisse Mocha till I can buy more, I decided to have one of the Nescafe Gold Mocha packets instead. So disappointing. Too foamy. And not really coffee-y or chocolate-y. :(

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had Hills Bros French Vanilla Cappuccino this morning. Made with hot milk, 1/4 cup cappuccino mix, 2 tsp Community dark roast coffee. I might try it with soy milk tomorrow.

What did you all drink this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.