Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I need to make a pitcher of green tea tomorrow. I ran out of lemons...

Today, I had my usual Dunkin Iced Cold Brew with almond milk... and a couple of Dunkin Bagel Bites.. not bad.. not the size of an entire bagel. It comes in an order of two. The size of the bagel bite is larger than a dunkin munchkin; yet, smaller than a real bagel, and thinner.

It is stuffed with cream cheese. They heat them up for you.

This is the second time I tried them. I will get them again.

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Jumping in since I found this on the new post page. :)

Today I had a Dunkin peach passion fruit green tea refresher. Favorite drink since I quit soda and coffee. When I was drinking coffee not long ago, Dunkin butter pecan iced coffee with (one fewer than standard for size) cream and no sugar was my jam.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to fast after 10pm last night for a blood test this morning.
On the way home, I needed to hit the closest coffee place: Dunkin.
I saw they were advertising a new brew: Sunrise Morning. It is a medium to lightly dark brew.
I decided to try it, iced. Surprisingly, finding it a good alternative to the Cold Brew.

Since I was hungry, and spacey from fasting, I decided to get a double order to the bagel bites. They are really good. Twice the site of a munchkin, stuffed with cream cheese; 2 to an order; heated. I got the plain ones. I was hungry and it was already 11:30 am.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
artiemom artiemom are you able to have cream cheese then? I thought you couldn't have dairy. Or is that okay with like a lactaid?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dark roast coffee with breakfast and Iced Americano mid-afternoon. The temps were much nicer than the past few days so we sat in the patio area outside SB and ran into an old friend. It was great to catch up with her while enjoying our iced drinks. 😊

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
double order to the bagel bites.
Do they give you a dipping sauce or they taste good on their own?

we sat in the patio area outside SB and ran into an old friend
You always run into an old friend every time! ☕ I hope I get well enough to do that soon. I do have some friends, but they get tired of me being a ghost they never see.

Drinking Maxwell House Half Caff today. Will open my new dark roast instant coffee on Monday probably. I want to see how long it lasts compared to grounds.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh, vanilla mint! That sounds great. The only time I've had mint in coffee is in peppermint mochas around Christmastime, I should look around and see if any local places have the vanilla mint.

You can buy stuffed bagel bites in the frozen section of any grocery store. I'm sure they're better when Dunkin' runs them through their big ovens, but they aren't bad at all at home.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
neely neely has either a million old friends or just luck to always be where they are. Or both! :heartshape:
I admit I'm a very social person. I still see friends from college, friends I met when my kids were in school, friends that were neighbors from the last two homes we lived in plus our present home, friends from the gym I belong to and many friends from all the years I was teaching. And my kids tease me because I sometimes talk to people I don't even know. :lol:

Got up early this morning and relaxed with my dark roast coffee then had an Iced Americano in the city this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.