Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same-- Folgers Black Silk Dark Roast coffee.

This is my brother's favorite coffee. I don't know how he can drink it every single day. It's not that good. I'm already bored. I prefer the named ones like Sumatra over the blends.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not a fan of Folgers. I like Petes coffee. it is expensive, but so smooth.

Today: ughghgghgh.... Had a columbian roast k-cup for breakfast. After Mass I wanted an Iced Green Tea and a blueberry scone from SB..

Ordered on the app. Went to pick it up: NO Green Tea!! ughghghgh.. The Covid shortage has hit!!
So, I got an iced coffee instead.. with almond milk.

I am glad I have a lot of green tea, in the house!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same old, same old. Folgers Black Silk... Maybe after I get my vaccines I will ask one of my cousins if I can try their K-cup machine and see if I like it. I know there is one at my bank too, but I don't know if they put it back out yet since the pandemic.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi You have not gotten the Covid vaccine yet? You really should get on top of that..
It is really important for you and your Dad, to get them... Your mom, I assume does not believe in it... is that correct or am I wrong...sorry...

Only said with love....

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is really important for you and your Dad, to get them... Your mom, I assume does not believe in it... is that correct or am I wrong...sorry...
They both got the vaccine a few months ago. She believes in vaccines. She's just either evil or really sick in the head. Or possessed by the devil? I don't know. I don't have that kind of evil in me, so I don't know where it comes from. I've been depressed, so haven't gotten up the energy to go. I'm gonna get it at Walmart soon, sometime in July.

I'm actually drinking tea right now! It's a fruity hibiscus tea. It's okay. Not as good as coffee though.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They both got the vaccine a few months ago. She believes in vaccines. She's just either evil or really sick in the head. Or possessed by the devil? I don't know. I don't have that kind of evil in me, so I don't know where it comes from. I've been depressed, so haven't gotten up the energy to go. I'm gonna get it at Walmart soon, sometime in July.

I'm actually drinking tea right now! It's a fruity hibiscus tea. It's okay. Not as good as coffee though.
I made a mint tea the other day when it was gloomy out. I think mint is my favorite herbal. Have you tried chai tea? I really like that as well!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I'll try adding milk to the chai tea later this afternoon. Thanks for the tip. I don't know if we have any tea with mint. We have some medicinal ones that might have it. I'll check...

Just drinking my Folgers Black Silk dark roast coffee. It looks like there's enough for one or two more days.

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
It was another gloomy morning, so I'm having some of this probiotic tea with honey even though the sun's finally come out.
Just so you know, the bacteria they use in that wouldn’t actually survive boiling water (they don’t tolerate above 131F, to my knowledge), so you may be better off going with a cheaper English Tea, assuming they charge extra for the bacteria ;)

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just so you know, the bacteria they use in that wouldn’t actually survive boiling water (they don’t tolerate above 131F, to my knowledge), so you may be better off going with a cheaper English Tea, assuming they charge extra for the bacteria ;)
Lol, I actually bought it because it was on clearance and figured why not. If it had actually been more expensive, I wouldn't have bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.