Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was:
Breakfast: Ethiopian Blend coffee with regular Almond milk

After cleaning off my car and the sides of the car; It was 2.5 hours later-- at 30 degrees.
I had my snow/ski gloves, snow/ski pants, hooded sweatshirt, smart wool socks with snow sneakers on... I was warm at times, pushing hood on and off.. I had to take the mask off as my nose was just dripping... I was a hot mess... ugh

Came in, sweating, took clothes off, put bathrobe on, and then got chilly.. had a cup of decaf coffee with some Sambuca (alcoholic)... That is my post shoveling ritual, and has been for many years... I used to have hot chocolate.. perhaps tomorrow...
More snow, tomorrow. ugh....

I could not get the coldness out of me.. even after a shower.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, I only had two tablespoons of white hot chocolate mix left, and a serving is three. So I mixed those two with a tbsp of sugar and a tbsp of cocoa powder for a hot white chocolate/regular chocolate mix. I'm like a 5 star chef or something. :crazy:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm like a 5 star chef or something.
Ha! Sounds like me playing barista all the time. :thumbsup:

I switched things up yesterday, and had my green tea in the afternoon, and my suisse mocha in the evening.
That sounds exciting! ;)

#1 Maxwell House Decaf drank black
#2 Maxwell House Decaf drank black
#3 Maxwell House Decaf, Aldi vanilla creamer, 1Tsp real maple syrup!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Since DH and I went out this afternoon just as it started snowing we decided to stop at one of our favorite coffee shops. I had a large Americano and DH tried a new drink, i.e. Mocha crafted with handmade ganache. He loved it! :thumbsup: Best part was since they eased the restrictions on indoor dining so we were able to sit inside and enjoy our warm drinks.

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
What's that?
It's basically a mixture of chocolate and cream, very smooth and satisfying.

Cold and snowy day here, already had my morning cup of dark roast coffee. I bought a new bag of my favorite coffee beans and just ground enough to last the next 2-3 days. I try not to grind too much so that it stays fresh.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
#1 Maxwell House Decaf drank black
#2 Maxwell House Decaf drank black
#3 Maxwell House Decaf, Aldi vanilla creamer, 1Tsp peppermint sugar

I'm thinking of stealing that Folgers Black Silk dark roast coffee that my mom wanted to send to my brother. I can always buy him another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.