Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Huh, I should try maple syrup instead of sugar in my coffee some time just to see how it tastes.
I think it has to be real maple syrup, and not the imitation type.. I really like the amber colored maple syrup. It has a much deeper flavor---not as sweet.

I never cared for the imitation maple syrup.. but when I was on my special diet, maple syrup was one of the few sweeteners I could use. That was about a year ago. I have been hooked on it ever since.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it has to be real maple syrup, and not the imitation type.. I really like the amber colored maple syrup. It has a much deeper flavor---not as sweet.

I never cared for the imitation maple syrup.. but when I was on my special diet, maple syrup was one of the few sweeteners I could use. That was about a year ago. I have been hooked on it ever since.
We have real maple syrup (not amber, though), as a fair number of my meal app recipes call for it. But the container is close to empty, so I'll have to order some next grocery pickup.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should try maple syrup instead of sugar in my coffee some time just to see how it tastes.
I'm gonna try this too. We have both real and fake maple syrup. I guess I could try both.

#1 Maxwell House decaf drank black
#2 Maxwell House decaf drank black
#3 Maxwell House decaf, Aldi pumpkin spice creamer, 1Tsp peppermint sugar

I can't wait until this decaf is gone! On the upside, I am totally detoxed from caffeine, no more headaches from the withdrawal.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I can't wait until this decaf is gone! On the upside, I am totally detoxed from caffeine, no more headaches from the withdrawal.
Ya, I know what you mean. The headaches from caffeine withdrawal are horrendous. I gave up caffeine completely when I was pregnant and breastfeeding. Not sure why I went back after all that time but happy I did. 😉

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
While searching through my stash, I found a box of Pumpkin Spice Coffee!

I am going to be alternating my flavors. I have plain, Donut House peppermint spice, DD Pumpkin Spice, raspberry mocha, and SB ground peppermint mocha....and plain decaf...

A good variety!

Today was: Pumpkin Spice with Almond milk, and Plain with the Rum Barrel Aged maple syrup--expensive, and almond milk....

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds good. I would probably try it.

#1 Maxwell House Decaf drank black
#2 Maxwell House Decaf drank black
#3 Maxwell House Decaf, Aldi vanilla creamer, 1Tsp peppermint sugar

Status
Not open for further replies.