Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a different brand of k-cup this morning: New England Coffee, in Breakfast blend. It is a medium strength coffee. Not bad, nice and smooth. I had it with almond milk.

Back to oatmeal for breakfast; with maple syrup.. Have to check the blueberries.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
i add raisins and a spoon of peanutt butter a bit of clover honey probably will try the maple syrup soon to :lol:i already use it in my coffee at times
I know a few people who just use cinnamon in their oatmeal.... I tried it a couple of times, but it was too bland for me. I may try it again. I do not put salt in the oatmeal.. so I need something.

I use the McCanns Instant Irish Oats... They seem heartier, at least to me...

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know a few people who just use cinnamon in their oatmeal.... I tried it a couple of times, but it was too bland for me. I may try it again. I do not put salt in the oatmeal.. so I need something.

I use the McCanns Instant Irish Oats... They seem heartier, at least to me...
i use cinamon when i have some maybe you can try a dash of chili powder to add a lil bite /kick to the oats

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I had my usual dark roast coffee this morning and then met a friend for coffee before lunch. I ordered an Americano which was good but it made me a little hyper. :hyper:

Back to oatmeal for breakfast; with maple syrup.. Have to check the blueberries.
I love blueberries in my oatmeal and also use Ceylon cinnamon plus flaxseed and a little almond milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.