Coffee and Tea Talk - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, so I am still obsessing over coffee and coffee makers. I decided that before I put away the Keurig altogether I need to try reusable cups for it. I used to use reusable pods for my old Keurig but the new one take different pods. So a few on order and we will see how well they work. Washing out reusable pods is a pain but we will see.
~ You may be ready for the ultimate in automation – the drip💧coffeemaker ... ☕
animated-smileys-party-002.gif.pagespeed.ce.NgOsvD2uSA.gif

Coffee always seemed like such a sophisticated thing to me as a kid.
~ We boys thought the same thing about Playboy magazine ... 😌

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just got a new coffee and I like it a lot. It's mocha java but it is not flavored. Mocha Java Coffee | Coffees | Nuts.com

This company has the fastest shipping I have ever seen. I ordered it just after 1 AM on Sunday morning. The confirmation email said it would be shipped Monday and I would get it Tuesday. Ok. Cool. It was on my doorstep at 8 AM Monday. I got an email saying it had been delivered. I was confused and figured it meant shipped but checked anyway. There was the box sitting on the steps. They shipped from Florida but Chewy ships from Florida too and it's usually next day if I order early enough. They also have dark chocolate covered gummy bears that are dangerously good.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds good to me. :thumbsup:

Two cups of my dark roast black which reminds me I better grind some more beans for tomorrow or I'll wake up and be grumpy. :hmmm:
~ Do you notice a difference between ground coffee and whole bean ? I have a grinder and did fresh beans only once. I may get some this week and "spoil" myself ...
animated-smileys-drinking-044.gif

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
On the weekend we usually go to our favorite coffee spot but two friends recommended another place so I wanted to try it. DH wasn't thrilled but said he'd go if I drive. 😄 It was ok, not bad but not as good as our favorite spot. So guess where we went afterwards? I drove to the place we like best and got another coffee drink. I had a cortado w/cinnamon on top and he had his chai latte.

IMG_1845.jpeg

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
It’s 1:30 in the afternoon and I am having coffee, something I never do. I went grocery shopping and in the coffee aisle noticed that the cheap Essentials brand had a “double chocolate” ground coffee. Had to buy it and am now I am sipping a cup. Not sweet, just a dark chocolate undertone that is really good. I intended to do a quick taste but I think I am finishing the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.