Coffee and Tea Talk - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1/4 Cup Hills Bros Hazelnut Cappuccino Powder, 1Tsp Maxwell House Decaf Instant Coffee, Cup Rice Dream Ricemilk.

I think my brother is bringing me some flavored liquid creamers tonight, if he doesn't forget. And some regular milk, we ran out.

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My brother forgot to get my liquid creamers. He said he'll get them on one of his runs to town to see my mom. He is staying until Tuesday! The cats are scared of him, but at least he got to finally see them.

1/4 Cup Hills Bros Hazelnut Cappuccino Powder, 1/2TB Maxwell House Decaf Instant Coffee, Half Cup Rice Dream Ricemilk, Half Cup Orgain Vegan Chocolate Protein Drink. I had to finish it up, but I still don't like chocolate! I packed up the other 10 chocolate protein drinks and my brother just took them to my mom. I found 3 vanilla ones, and one coffee latte one that I will try.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finished up 1/4 cup of Belgian Hot Cocoa that mom left here. I put 1/2TB Maxwell House Decaf Instant Coffee in it, half cup Rice Dream Ricemilk, finished that up too, then half cup of Fat Free Milk. Dad's doctor told him he can only have 1% Milk. This one doesn't say 1%, it says Fat Free, not sure if that's the same thing. It tastes okay.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1/4 Cup Great Value Italian Sweet Creme liquid coffee creamer, in a cup of Fat Free Milk with 1/2TB Maxwell House Decaf Instant Coffee. Used a little less this time, it was too sweet.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1/4 Cup Great Value Italian Sweet Creme liquid coffee creamer, in a cup of Fat Free Milk with 1/2TB Maxwell House Decaf Instant Coffee, 2TB Hills Bros Hazelnut Cappuccino.

Had this two times today.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
artiemom artiemom --Where are ya?

1/4 Cup Great Value Italian Sweet Creme liquid coffee creamer, in a cup of Fat Free Milk with 1/2TB Maxwell House Decaf Instant Coffee, 2TB Hills Bros Hazelnut Cappuccino.This is Skim Milk! Is that the same thing as 1% Milk?
Thanks for thinking of me.. I have been not been feeling well, for a while.. currently undergoing testing for a ton of stuff.. a lot of testing and doctors appointments this week.

I have switched to decaf, with almond milk.. not having much of an appetite.

Glad to see you back!

Last edited:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
artiemom artiemom --Where are ya?

1/4 Cup Great Value Italian Sweet Creme liquid coffee creamer, in a cup of Fat Free Milk with 1/2TB Maxwell House Decaf Instant Coffee, 2TB Hills Bros Hazelnut Cappuccino.This is Skim Milk! Is that the same thing as 1% Milk?
No, 1% is the fat content. Skim milk has no fat, then there's 2%, and I think whole is 4%?

I've been trying putting real milk or cream in my coffee lately. J refuses to drink enough to really test her, but I think she's mostly outgrown her milk intolerance.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I have been not been feeling well, for a while.. currently undergoing testing for a ton of stuff.. a lot of testing and doctors appointments this week.
I'm really sorry, good luck with the tests and hope you feel better soon. 🤗 How is Geoffrey feeling? How do like the decaf?

Getting ready for my second cup of black coffee for the day since I'm planning to stay home - too darn frigid to venture out. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.