Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
A cup of chocolate mint coffee with almond milk.. So, so.... and a couple chocolate chip cookies.. Man, I am eating like a little kid this week--- pumpkin pie for breakfast.. IT DOES have all the food groups: grain (flour) in crust, oil (pie), veggie (pumpkin), protein (eggs), dairy (whipped cream). So it is a nutritionally balanced breakfast. :flail:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Bouncing around like a ping pong ball from my 1 cup of ‘designated driver‘ regular I had, just to be social. When will I learn!
Are you going to jump through the screen and throttle me when I tell you I can drink 3 cups right before bedtime and still sleep like a baby?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Are you going to jump through the screen and throttle me when I tell you I can drink 3 cups right before bedtime and still sleep like a baby?
Haha, I may not be able to drink 3 cups before bed but definitely 2. :thumbsup: I like coffee so much that I even crave the aroma of a freshly brewed cup.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Years and years and years ago, I was at...um...Macy's, I think, just browsing and daydreaming. I ran across a coffee machine that took green coffee beans, roasted them to order, ground to order, and then brewed. It was WAY above my budget. It was 1979 or thereabouts, and it cost $300. In today's dollars, that would be just over $1200. But BOY I wanted that machine!

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
For some reason that reminds me of how magical it seemed to me as a kid watching the machine whirr, pop out a cup, know when to make the coffee stop, plop in some cream, all piping hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.