Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I had the Tim Hortons dark roast this morning. I was out all day for doctor appointments, at 2 different Boston hospitals.
One has a Starbucks inside.
After completing all the appointments, I decided I needed a treat. I decided to get a Grande Pineapple passion fruit, lemonade.. It was so good.. nice and cold.. a bit sweet, but so good... expensive, but so good!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Already had my first coffee of the day, dark roast black. Even hotter today than yesterday so it will have to be iced this afternoon. 😉

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Black, and hot to start with :)

You know, I tried one of those little heating units sized just for coffee mugs some years ago--I didn't like it. It seemed like it heated the coffee too much and I ended up with bitter tasting coffee ( this one wasn't adjustable). Maybe I should look into this again though.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had to get out of the house/apartment building this afternoon. It was 94 degrees, but I needed to get our.
I decided to go to the local Target.
It was not bad when I left the building.. Coming out of the store, it was so hot... I was SOB.

I had ordered another Pineapple Passionfruit Lemonade refresher. This time a Venti.. Drank about 1/3 of it almost immediately. When I came home, I added more ice, because the ice had melted, and some more water--to tone down the sweetness.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Two dark roast black coffees today, one this morning and second cup this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.