Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
huh.Sa Must be for folks who can't use dairy products.
I think lactose intolerant. There's still a dairy derivative so not suitable for true allergies.

That looks like the stuff they have in restaurants in single serve packets. Definitely shelf stable. I imagine something like M maggiedemi posted would be great in a gas station or rest stop on the highway where you fix your own coffee.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That looks like the stuff they have in restaurants in single serve packets. Definitely shelf stable.
Oh yes! I remember those. They look like little K-cups, but they are flavored creamer! It's been a long time since I used them. So one pump would be equal to one of those little creamers. So however many of those you would use, then you could use that many pumps. I know I would use more than one!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Half Cup Water, Half Cup Almond Breeze Banana Almond Milk, 1/4 Cup Victorian Inn French Vanilla Cappuccino, 1/2TB Aldi Decaf Instant Coffee, 1/2TB Maple Sugar Powder. The banana is a really interesting flavor. Not sure if I would buy it again, but it's fun to try.
1658172452093.png

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't drink much coffee today, it was my turn to water the plants outside and that took more time than I expected:)
I feel your pain, it's going to be a scorcher this week so I can't count on it to rain which means I have to water the plants, both annuals and perennials. DH mows the lawn and I take care of the plants. All the more reason for me to have my coffee. :lol: Dark roast this morning and iced coffee this afternoon.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Half Cup Water, Half Cup Almond Breeze Banana Almond Milk, 1/4 Cup Victorian Inn French Vanilla Cappuccino, 1/2TB Aldi Decaf Instant Coffee, 1TB Maple Sugar Powder. I think a Tablespoon was too much sugar. My whole chest area is throbbing. Not sure if it's my heart. Yikes! That hurts.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cup of Almond Breeze Banana Almond Milk, 1/3 Cup Victorian Inn French Vanilla Cappuccino, 1/2TB Aldi Decaf Instant Coffee. Microwaved 3 minutes in extra large mug, added powders last 1 minute. Pretty good and piping hot.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
That reminds me: I’m on a mini vacation 3 hours from my cat. Must seek out this “Kona Coffee.” Bouncing around like a ping pong ball on a rare caffeine streak. It’s got stop but on the other hand, the speed is thrilling! just thrilling! Did I say ’thrilling?’ Yah!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dark roast black coffee this morning and an Iced Americano this afternoon. Until the heat wave breaks I'm sticking to my morning coffee hot and afternoon cold.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My apps let me know about my free birthday drinks, so since I have to get the Starbucks one on Friday, snd Dunkin gave me more leeway, I decided to cash it in for a medium iced latte, with sugar, brown sugar cinnamon syrup, and oat milk. I still got charged $1.20 for the oat milk, so ckearly the any free drink is a lie.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
By mistake, I got a sweet cream foam medium cold brew from Dunkin. I mean a mistake, because I did not order a sweet cream brew, but they gave it to me. I ordered a medium cold brew with extra almond milk.. They did not charge me extra for it.
Weird. I did not care for it. It was too sweet, and too milky... ugh..
But, it was cold! and that is what I wanted/needed.

Too hot for everyone.. but not as bad as others in the world.. so I should not complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.