Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cup of Pistachio Milk with 1/3 Cup Caffe D'Vita Amaretto Cappuccino Powder. Microwaved for 3 minutes in big tall mug, added powder last 1 minute. I left out the extra sugar because yesterday I had the worst panic attack of my entire life. Trying to see if it was the extra TB of maple sugar that I added. It could also have been because this cappuccino says it's decaf. Not sure if suddenly going decaf could cause a panic attack?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cup of Pistachio Milk with 1/3 Cup Caffe D'Vita Amaretto Cappuccino Powder. Microwaved for 3 minutes in big tall mug, added powder last 1 minute. I left out the extra sugar because yesterday I had the worst panic attack of my entire life. Trying to see if it was the extra TB of maple sugar that I added. It could also have been because this cappuccino says it's decaf. Not sure if suddenly going decaf could cause a panic attack?
I don't know about a panic attack, but once I accidentally bought decaf without meaning to while on vacation and I felt off the whole day and didn't know why and later I looked at the bag of coffee and saw my mistake. So when I was trying to get pregnant I slowly mixed decaf in with my regular stuff so going off caffeine wasn't such a shock to the system.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
once I accidentally bought decaf without meaning to while on vacation and I felt off the whole day
Thanks. I added 1/2TB Pilon Instant Espresso to half cup water, half cup Great Value Vanilla Almond Milk, 1/3 Cup Caffe D'Vita Amaretto Cappuccino Powder. We'll see if that helps stop the shaking. Microwaved for 3 minutes, added powders last minute. Piping hot this time.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finished up the Pistachio Milk, 1/4 Cup Caffe D'Vita Amaretto Cappuccino Powder, 2Tsp Pilon Instant Espresso. Microwaved for 3 minutes, powders added last 1 minute. Meh, not very good. But I do have a buzz going on from adding the Espresso!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just trying to finish up this Caffe D'Vita Amaretto Cappuccino powder, so I can go on to a different flavor. Drinking it in a warm cup of Great Value Sweetened Vanilla Almond Milk with 1Tsp Pilon Instant Espresso.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finished up the Caffe D'Vita Amaretto Cappuccino powder in Great Value Sweetened Almond Milk. Added 1Tsp Pilon Instant Espresso, 1/2TB Maple Sugar. Microwaved 3 minutes. It was pretty good, but I don't like that you have to add sugar to make it taste good. They use too much filler and you have to add sugar or it tastes bland.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure what this new Chobani product is supposed to be, but it tastes like vanilla iced coffee. It says cold brew with vanilla creamer in it. I had 1 Cup of that with 1/4 Cup Caffe D'Vita Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino powder. Microwaved 3 minutes. Okay, but needs a little sugar. Ha! Here's a pic. I have the vanilla one. Didn't see the other flavors, maybe Price Chopper will have them.

1656161303430.png
1656161513411.png

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 Cup Chobani Vanilla Cold Brew, 3TB Caffe D'Vita Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino Powder, 1/2TB Maple Sugar. Microwaved for 3 minutes, powders added last 1 minute. Okay, but 3TB isn't really enough, they dilute this powder so much with fillers. I'll go back to 1/4 cup. I probably should try some flavored syrups, those aren't diluted so much. The most you would need is 2TB. I want to try this one:
1656247675405.png

Status
Not open for further replies.