Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Had a SB k-cup of Breakfast blend, with almond milk eggnog. Along with m oatmeal.

I think this morning calls for another cup. This time it will be New England Breakfast blend.

Went over to a friend's apartment for NYE.. There were a total of 5 of us. Came home, watched the Ball drop... bed at 12:30am......

I am tired...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE... MAY THIS YEAR BRING YOUR DREA,MS TO LIFE!

Last edited:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy new coffee thread. I'm going to use my press to make two large cups of coffee which I will have with sugar and unsweetened almond milk. Same as yesterday.

Mostly I'm commenting so I get notifications. :lol:

tyleete

Queen of the Crazy
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I did not support companies that tell people it's not ok & you should feel guilty for being whatever color skin you were born in. I don't care what color this is done against, it's racist & I condone such ignorant behavior. Coke did that & Pepsi doesn't. So they get my $ now.💗

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MAY THIS YEAR BRING YOUR DREAMS TO LIFE!
Awww, that's a nice thought to start the new year off! I hope it happens. :hugs:

which I will have with sugar
How much sugar do you usually use?

poor graycie i am a few hours late putting her breakfast out
I can top that. Today I switched my cats to all wet food. Demi nearly lost his mind! He loves his kibbles. I want to see if it helps him.

Opened Planet Oat French Vanilla Creamer. It's really good. I think next time I will just get regular Oat Milk though, since I think I'm gonna switch back to my cappuccino powder when I am finished with these liquid creamers. And I'm definitely going back to Espresso for my instant coffee! No wonder cafes use Espresso for their drinks, you just can't beat that taste.

New microwave works good, except I exploded it all over!-- 2/3 cup milk, 1/3 cup creamer, 2Tsp Taster's Choice French Roast Instant Coffee. Only put it in for 2 minutes. Must have been the milk.
1641050602022.png

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did a really good job on this one. 1/3 cup milk, 1/3 cup water, 1/3 cup Planet Oat French Vanilla Oat Creamer, 2Tsp Taster's Choice French Roast Instant Coffee. Yum! This Oat creamer is really good. I figured out how to stop it from exploding, if I wanna put all the ingredients in at the beginning. Stir it halfway through the 2 minutes. :doh:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
New microwave works good
Wow, you're lucky! :thumbsup: I know there were many supply shortages of appliances. How long ago did your mother order it?

It started snowing at lunch so we had no plans to go anywhere today. 2 cups of dark roast coffee. I enjoyed the second one looking out the window and watching the snowflakes ❄

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm with you, AbbysMom AbbysMom . I like to mix full and decaf. The half-caffs that I've found are very indifferent. I think mixing it yourself gives a deeper, richer, fuller flavor.

I am experimenting with creamer flavors. This morning, I tried a cinnamon french toast flavor that just rocked my world!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am experimenting with creamer flavors. This morning, I tried a cinnamon french toast flavor that just rocked my world!
Welcome to our world of flavored coffee!

This morning was 1/3 cup milk, 1/3 cup water, 1/3 cup Planet Oat French Vanilla Oat Creamer, 2Tsp Taster's Choice French Roast Instant Coffee, mixed all together, then microwaved for 2 minutes, stopped to stir halfway through so it wouldn't explode.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning: Tea with almond milk... and oatmeal with maple syrup and almond milk.

Yesterday, I had a bit of a Covid scare. It was mid afternoon, I suddenly got hit with waves of severe nausea.. Tried to ignore it... nope... in the bathroom...

Stomach felt horrible, I was literally shaking... Immediately jumped to the conclusion of Covid.
We were give Rapid Tests, 2 in a box.. I was saving ti.. I really was... but I pulled one out and used it.. Thank God it was negative.

Stomach still bad the rest of the day.. I ended up lying down with Geoffrey for a good part of the rest of the day.. afraid to even sip water. Could not go to sleep.. finally at 2am, I did..

So, eating very blandly and tiny today....

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning: Tea with almond milk... and oatmeal with maple syrup and almond milk.

Yesterday, I had a bit of a Covid scare. It was mid afternoon, I suddenly got hit with waves of severe nausea.. Tried to ignore it... nope... in the bathroom...

Stomach felt horrible, I was literally shaking... Immediately jumped to the conclusion of Covid.
We were give Rapid Tests, 2 in a box.. I was saving ti.. I really was... but I pulled one out and used it.. Thank God it was negative.

Stomach still bad the rest of the day.. I ended up lying down with Geoffrey for a good part of the rest of the day.. afraid to even sip water. Could not go to sleep.. finally at 2am, I did..

So, eating very blandly and tiny today....
Maybe you need to take a pregnancy test. :lol:

Obv I'm kidding. Glad the covid test was negative.

I'm eating leftover Christmas cookies with my coffee this morning. I need to finish up these treats so I can work on losing weight again. But not eating them is also not an option for me, so here we are.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well stirring it halfway through didn't work this time. Maybe because I used all milk instead of half water. It exploded all over even though I stirred it after 1 minute. Guess I'll have to add the creamer and coffee towards the end, instead of at beginning. It's just more convenient to dump everything in at the beginning.

2/3 cup milk, 1/3 cup French Vanilla Oat creamer, Taster's Choice French Roast Instant Coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.