Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
~ I may become a " coffee ☕ snob " !! I just discovered that Folger's coffee is awful stuff compared to Peet's .
Yeah. I can't disagree. Which Peet's coffee did you get? I have a bag of Major Dickason's blend coming with my Amazon subscribe & save next week. It's a dark roast and very good.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Still feel like rolling around in my FRESH CUP of coffee EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING! And, until the Christmas bills are paid off, and I can afford to shop some of the sample packs of K-cups, that will sustain me very nicely. I think I'd cry if I had to go back to reheating the last 5 cups of a pot in my microwave!

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah. I can't disagree. Which Peet's coffee did you get? I have a bag of Major Dickason's blend coming with my Amazon subscribe & save next week. It's a dark roast and very good.
~ Yes that one is good. I have French dark roast in regular and decaffeinated. I mix 50/50. It gives a nice aroma when brewed.
Next I will try whole bean .
animated-smileys-drinking-044.gif

I think I'd cry if I had to go back to reheating the last 5 cups of a pot in my microwave!
~ You deserve better ... ;)

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
~ I may become a " coffee ☕ snob " !! I just discovered that Folger's coffee is awful stuff compared to Peet's .
It's easy to do. I used to drink Maxwell House. It has been many years since I drank Maxwell House or Folger's. I have to rein myself back in every once in a while.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Finishing up a cup of Tim Hortons regular roast. I use a Keurig machine.. It is ok... actually, not bad.. I really prefer the pad fashioned perked method.. made such good coffee.. But for convenience and time, I use the k-cups. I have so many different flavors, that I am running out of plain coffee!!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds nice ! How do you grind the beans and brew the coffee ? View attachment 439332
I have a coffee grinder and only grind enough beans for a few days so it stays fresh. I use the pour over method to make the coffee which is different than brewed coffee. Here is an explanation:
The pour-over method allows you to control the temperature of the water, the speed at which it goes into the grounds, the amount of time it takes and how much coffee it makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.