Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning was SB Gingerbread coffee with almond milk... When I came home from church, I made myself a cup of tea.. Barry's tea with one package of Sugar in the Raw, and a tad of almond milk.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
having a Green Mountain Kup of Dark Chocolate Hazelnut with almond milk.. and a container of vanilla almond milk yogurt..

BTW, Speaking of M maggiedemi Has ANYONE heard from her? or been in touch with her? or heard anything about her? I am not noisy. I am just concerned. She left so abruptly.. I hope she is safe and healthy..

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Treated myself to the Real McCoy (not decaf). Frazzled from driving my cat to the vet on these windy roads. He took the backroads like a champ, but I was a nervous wreck.
The Real McCoy always does the trick. :thumbsup: Or as Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell sang, "Ain't nothing like the real thing."
How did the vet appointment go?

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sticks head warily over parapet ;) Instant coffee drinker here, and just had a pleasant surprise the other day. I drink Aldi’s Alcafe instant and mocha, and Mum has their decaf (a bit less diuretic). I tried the decaf the other day - don’t intend to make a habit of it, because it’s twice the price of the ordinary coffee - and it’s the first coffee I’ve tried where I really noticed texture. It was lovely smooth stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.