Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday, since I was fasting for blood tests, I had to get an iced coffee on the way home. I got a small Cold brew at Dunkin. Actually, it was just the right size. I think, if I am going to get any coffee at SB or Dunkin, it will be small. Grande is too expensive. No PSL for me.. waiting for the good stuff: Peppermint Mocha!

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday, since I was fasting for blood tests, I had to get an iced coffee on the way home. I got a small Cold brew at Dunkin. Actually, it was just the right size. I think, if I am going to get any coffee at SB or Dunkin, it will be small. Grande is too expensive. No PSL for me.. waiting for the good stuff: Peppermint Mocha!
fasting tests are just the worst

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, by the time I was near home, it was 1pm!! too long to go with fasting; although I mowed down a protein bar, as soon as I got into my car... Yesterday was not a good meal day at all....
if i have time and drive thru lines are shorti always try to buy a cup of hot coffee and some sort of food or make a sandwhich to have waiting in the car ready to devour if temps allow it if not its stashed in the side pouch of my wheel chair(or gf purse) ready to eat minute the testing is done :biggrin:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, by the time I was near home, it was 1pm!! too long to go with fasting; although I mowed down a protein bar, as soon as I got into my car... Yesterday was not a good meal day at all....
I am very fortunate that my clinic has a small coffee shop in its building and they make the most delicious scones. I always pick up a coffee and scone after my fasting blood work.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Two cups of dark roast black coffee Saturday, Sunday and today. We had snowflakes this morning so sitting with a cup of hot coffee was perfect. ❄

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to Corner Bakery before my eye exam because it was in the same strip mall and got a brown sugar latte (decaf with oat milk) for less than $3! I didn't know their prices were so reasonable.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
I had a k-cup of SB Fall Festival with almond milk, for breakfast.
Now, for lunch, I am sipping a Dunkin Pumpkin k-cup with almond milk.

I am kind of tired of all the PS stuff around. It was good when it was not over publicized and over priced.

At the end of the month, I will get a PSL from SB. I have stars expiring in November. I do not want them to go to waste.
Thinking I will wait until, I lose another pound--- hopefully. The PSL will be made with almond milk and I will cut back, one pump on sweet PSL mix. Or if it weather is nice, I will get an iced PSL....

November/December is when I splurge for SB Peppermint Mocha!! YUM>. I love them!! I do cut back on the amount of mix.. down by one pump. It will be my B-day drink!!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought almond nog, and accidentally froze it in the back of my fridge even though it said not to freeze. 🥴 But I've been putting it in my coffee.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dark roast black coffee twice today. It was a bit chilly this morning so that first cup hit the spot! :thumbsup:

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Had the last Pumpkin Spice k-cup, for me... I am tired of it. I have more, for during the winter;; but enough is enough!!
Drinking some decaf right now.

I need to get back into some regular unflavored coffee for a while before I start on the Mocha Mint, or Salted Caramel.

Many of the Stars, I accumulated from SB are expiring soon. I need to use them. Perhaps tomorrow, when I go out.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dark roast and black this morning but since I desperately need new coffee beans I'm planning to go to the roastery today and looking forward to a latte w/oat milk and cinnamon on top. :anticipation:

Status
Not open for further replies.